Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Please don't hate me for asking this I've been through threads and blogs and everything.

Just wanted to know which companies supply to mobile therapists for facials apart from Eve Taylor and the ones sold at Sallys.

Thanks!
x

Susan Molyneaux do, they do a mobile package or you can taylor your own to what you need. They have a good website and send out free samples. I use them for my mobile business. xx

Gerards is also happy with Mobiles.

I think thats a good question its annoying not being able to use any of the main product brands in a home/mobile salon isnt it, please keep me informed if you find out of any others that do.

Thanks
Hayley :biggrin:

Moor Spa too x

Any others?
x

Moor Spa too x

Thanks for mentioning us xx

To the OP, I would recommend that you have a look at a few companies and get some samples in. This way you can make an informed choice.

Hi everyone
Please don't hate me for asking this I've been through threads and blogs and everything.

Just wanted to know which companies supply to mobile therapists for facials apart from Eve Taylor and the ones sold at Sallys.

Thanks!
x

Environ is the one for me
Excellent

I use Susan Molyneux too, they offer a great range of products and have great results.

what is the minimum order for environ? i love their products

I have a rep coming out to me but they're fully booked till mid/end June!! They sound really good though :) I would like to know min order too please? x

Hi, their minimum order is £500 but you need to purchase the machine too which is 4,500k. Also their training is about £100.

I seriously thought about using them but am just starting up so too much of a gamble with no client base!!

Will see how I go and probably use them in 12 months (fingers crossed)!!!

Linda

Latest posts

Back