Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beki89uk

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm in the middle of doing level 2 at college and we're on the facial unit! We've only been doing it for about 5 weeks but just can't seem to get the routine (application of cleanser and deep cleanse) in my head! Any tips/advice? Thank you x

Hey :)
Yer a few us had the same prob in our class at the beginning.. What we did was put the products out in order on our trolley so we could kinda see what to use next i.e cleanser first then scrub, steamer (if having it) massage cream, mask and moisturiser.. Just don't forget to use ya mag lamp, mate ended up doin that lol good luck :) x

It's just a case of practice, practice, practice. Practice on anyone who will let you and you can get your hands on.
Good luck with your course xx

It's just a case of practice, practice, practice. Practice on anyone who will let you and you can get your hands on.
Good luck with your course xx

I completely agree with Eternity 1979. Keep practising, sometimes with a treatment it takes a while to sink in and flow, there is a lot to take in often. Try not to worry about it and practise xx

Try not to worry so much about a rigid routine. Set your products out as yoy will use them. Take your time. Think flowing movements, slow and sedating for your client. They don't know if you've missed out a step in the massage routine or muddled them. If you relax, your client will be relaxed. Promise :hug: xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! I'm worrying about the assessments (even though they're not until after Christmas) just don't know how I will remember the actual movements to pass! :-( xxx

Aww don't worry you will be fine :) after awhile you'll just do it without even thinking of it :) it's just early days still x

Aww don't worry you will be fine :) after awhile you'll just do it without even thinking of it :) it's just early days still x

Thank you! Do you know when you think how am I ever going to know this!! Lol x

Thank you! Do you know when you think how am I ever going to know this!! Lol x

Lool yer I know exactly what ya mean, I was like that when I first started my level 2 and tbh I'm like it now I'm on my level 3 loool it's coz it's all knew to us when we first start out.. But I bet ya it won't be long and you'll be like 'ah Iv so got this' :) x

Hiya
Put the products in order on your trolley and write the order of the facial routine on a small q card and put it on the second shelf of the trolley so you can read it x

Hiya,

I'm in the middle of doing level 2 at college and we're on the facial unit! We've only been doing it for about 5 weeks but just can't seem to get the routine (application of cleanser and deep cleanse) in my head! Any tips/advice? Thank you x

Have you had the facial yourself? I find that if I have a treatment done on myself, it's easier for me to learn.

Thanks girls, yeah I've had the facial as we practice on each other plus I've had other facials outside of college as treats. I hope I get it in my head soon! Thanks for all of the advice xx

Latest posts

Back