Fake Bake help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosey98

Reaction score
HI Guys, there is a Fake Bake class in my local college next week, its a one off 4 hour class and i was wondering any of you guys who have worked with Fake Bake, would you reccomend it ?
Thanks in advance for your replies. xo

i have trained in the cream fake bake and i have had the spray fake bake, i prefer the spray. I found the manual cream left my skin really dry and went quite patchy.

i trained with fake bake and really like it , but have found people with a bit of colour in thier skin seem to prefer st tropez coz they say f.b isnt dark enough
and coz i am as white as paper it looks really natural on me , hth dee x

I've used Fake Bake and think its lovely. Its hard work doing the manual application but you get great results. Its well worth doing the course. At least you'll know what the product is like if you want to continue using it.

I lurve fake bake, I trained in it after my skin cancer and it was one of the best things I ever did. All my friends love it too. It's natural looking and it doesn't smell too bad either

I trained in Fake Bake & StTropez, and i prefer Fake Bake, i think it's much easier to work with, and gives a lovely natural colour..

i wouldn't worry, i'm sure you'll love it!

I've been faking it for years tan that is lol tried them all and my top 3 are in no order, fake bake, st tropez and caramel cutie. I just do my self at home and never get streaks. I'm not keen on the spray tans but maybe I havent had thew right one yet! So what was the question now i've rambled on, yes fake bake is great lol x

i use both fake bake cream and spray solution. fake bake now do two slightly diff tan solutions. they do FBi and FBI darker. they both cost £40 for the professional size- that way can give clients a choice as to how dark they would like to be. but always wise to use lightest strength for first timers just in case! can always go darker but not lighter once solution on?

Em x

heres a question about "fake tan" products...why do they smell when they are on your skin. Not right away, after a many hours and the next day. They make my skin smell musky or something. Why is that, and is there any products that dont leave that smell after a few hours??

heres a question about "fake tan" products...why do they smell when they are on your skin. Not right away, after a many hours and the next day. They make my skin smell musky or something. Why is that, and is there any products that dont leave that smell after a few hours??
I believe that's the smell of the DHA reacting with the amino acids in your skin when the tan is developing. I haven't come across one that doesn't smell, although some do smell worse than others.....don't know why though!

Latest posts

Back