Fake bake question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Hi all have got fake bake dark in due to client requests, everyone keeps going on about it being really dark but l haven't found so is anyone using booster drops in it??? if so what do you reccomend?

hi, i have got fake bake dark and to be honest i havnt found much difference. Maybe slghtly but not noticible. I havnt even heard of the booster drops:lol::lol:

This is why it's always best to sample any solution before getting it in.
I made the mistake of getting Fake Bake in without sampling it first.
I had a few requests for it so i got some.
To be honest most clients ask me for Fake Bake and St.Tropez and most of them have never even been sprayed with them before.
They are 2 big names in spray tanning and that's why a lot of people ask for it-just because they've heard of them.
I don't like either of them but that's because i've sampled them.
Fake Bake only do 2 strengths and they won't suit everyone.As far as i'm aware Fake Bake don't do booster drops.

Hi all have got fake bake dark in due to client requests, everyone keeps going on about it being really dark but l haven't found so is anyone using booster drops in it??? if so what do you reccomend?

You can use any booster drops to boost any solution...simply google and job done.

If you are buying booster drops from brand X and using for brand Y you may need to slightly adjust the recommended mix ratio slightly...bit of a trial and error thing but not really difficult.

HTH :hug:

I got in fake bake dark and tested it out on a friend.

i used it one week as my tester and she was booked in a couple of weeks later for a tan then the next again week for a wedding she was going to.

she cancelled the last tan as she was still dark from her 2nd tan and she'd had that the 7 days earlier.

we found there wasn't much difference in colour, it just seemed to last longer.

Latest posts

Back