Fake Bake Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

does anyone know where to get the Fake Bake spray tan solution? i've looked on their website and can't see it (or am i being blind?!)

any info would be great!

xx

you usually have to buy direct from fake bake to get the spray lotion,and you do need a account to do that usually im afraid.I did my hands applied lotion training with fake bake and i love it but when i wanted to transfer into spray tanning at the time they were struggling to get there spray lotion right so never did get round to trying it as i moved to california tan.but like i say im pretty sure you have to go direct to them for the spray solution,but i could be wrong.hth:hug:

i have contacted them regarding training and purchasing products but no one has got back to me hence why i asked if any geeks had more info......i could talk to them at the beauty show in september (if they are there) but i was hoping to get the info i need before then!

i'll try getting in touch with them again!

thanks for the info hun xx

HI THERE, IF YOU EMAIL FAKEBAKE WITH YOUR POSTCODE, THEY WILL GIVE YOU THEIR NEAREST STOCKIST.

:)

Jennykins said:
Hey geeks,

does anyone know where to get the Fake Bake spray tan solution? i've looked on their website and can't see it (or am i being blind?!)

any info would be great!

xx

You have to buy direct from them I believe.
The solution is called FBI....Fake Bake Instant, its not just listed as tanning solution which is a bit confusing.:)

salmonsa said:
You have to buy direct from them I believe.
The solution is called FBI....Fake Bake Instant, its not just listed as tanning solution which is a bit confusing.:)

thanks hun xx

hi everyone, well from my experience i wouldn't even bother buying from them. I recently bought tantrick fake tan and love it. But before buying from them i contacted fake bake, and told them that i was interested in buying their spray tanning package "to set up as a mobile spray tanning therapist", their reply to me was, "ring back in a few weeks time as we have had problems with our machines and everyone is returning them" :eek: , rang back few weeks later and they had the same problem, i kindly asked them to call me back once they sorted their problems out and they never have. So clearly as a starter they are really unprofessionals, they don't return your calls, and sometimes i even must admit, if you want to keep your clients or even get new ones then you would actually say to them, 'we are experiencing problems with our computers at the moment may i please take your details and we will call you back', oh and actually do call them back. So i can understand why they never contacted you, truly unprofessionals, id hate to think what they would have been like if i bought products from them and something was wrong with them. But good look anyway. :)

Hi, you have to phone them up and open an account they dont have a trade website. bye

Latest posts

Back