Fake Bake, what % original & darker?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I have just trialed the fake bake 60 min, and it's lovely.The trouble is i didn't get to full development for 24hrs , which could be confusing for clients waiting for hrs and getting darker and darker. I love the tan, colour, sprayed on perfect, dried really well.
So if i decided to go with original and darker what kind of % would you achieve.
I have got to about a 12-14% with the 60 min tan left on for 4 hrs. thanks all :Love:xx

Can anyone help please .:lol:xx

Hi I think it would vary on each client as fake bake adapts to the clients natural tanning ability - fake bake original is quite light on me (around 8-10% maybe) but on a client who tans well she goes quite a bit darker than me!

X

That is very true, I would say for a client who wants a light tan and who is fair original, client who wants a darker tan and is olive or tans easily original, darker for a more darker tan on both fair and darker skin x

So if a client wanted roughly 8 or 10 percect would you use original and for 12-14 percent use darker?

I asked this question at London beauty show and fake bake told me they don't work on %.

Kirsty

I asked this question at London beauty show and fake bake told me they don't work on %.

Kirsty

how do they work, just original light and dark-darker how do you know what the end colour will be? i'm confused as i've only worked with tans with percents.

how do they work, just original light and dark-darker.

They say the original gives you a costa del sol tan and darker will give you a carabian tan.

Kirsty

Latest posts

Back