Fake Tan Advice - Please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
I have been using Celebrity Secrets Spray Tanning products in my treatment room. I have now found i am running out of space due to me expanding into waxing and facials. I have no room to put up my portable tent, also i have to wipe everything down after a treatment. Anyonw have any ideas on which fake tan to use from a bottle? At least then i can use the couch. How long does it take to do a full body tan. I have heard that Fake Bake is a good one. I will be going to the Beauty Show in Birmingham on the 29th April, so hopefully will get some ideas from there. Thanks.

Fake bake and St tropez are two good ones,
as for it getting every where you can buy an extraction unit that fits into the back of the tent and this stops all that,
Don't know how long the manual ones take as i only use the spray method, hth

My problem is the space factor. I am looking into extending into the other side of my garage, but have to make sure will be getting enough revenue first to justify this. id not get an awful lot of spray tans last summer to warrant spending about £1500. Will just have to sit tight for a little while and see what the responce will be now that summer is fast approaching. Thanks for your quick reply. I have to say i do like the Celebrity Secrets.

I've got the same problem in the room I rent, I have to put the tent down when I have waxing, facials etc. in then push the couch to one side and put the tent back up when I have a spray in, bit of a pain but theres no spare room otherwise it would be better to put the tent in another room.

If you do a full st tropez treatment it takes about an hour including drying....

I have been using Celebrity Secrets Spray Tanning products in my treatment room. I have now found i am running out of space due to me expanding into waxing and facials. I have no room to put up my portable tent, also i have to wipe everything down after a treatment. Anyonw have any ideas on which fake tan to use from a bottle? At least then i can use the couch. How long does it take to do a full body tan. I have heard that Fake Bake is a good one. I will be going to the Beauty Show in Birmingham on the 29th April, so hopefully will get some ideas from there. Thanks.

I have the same space problem and have to put my tent down and away before my next client arrives.

Can I ask why you have to wipe everything over after a spray tan treatment as I usually do my wipe overs at the end of the day.

Can I ask are you using a Minimist and if so, are you spraying too wet and getting lots of overspray. If you are using a minimist overspray should be minimal and you shouldn't have to wipe everything down after each spray.

Latest posts

Back