Fake tan experts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Morning all. Quick question!
What would you say is the "brownest" tan out there. I know its already been asked but there is always different brands and opinions emerging.
X
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Morning all. Quick question!
What would you say is the "brownest" tan out there. I know its already been asked but there is always different brands and opinions emerging.
X

I use Vani-t. The Velocity comes in ultra dark and is amazing! They also do a 'just back from the Greek Islands tan' (fusion) it's also lovely but not quite as dark.

Hope this helps 😊

Iv tried that and do like it but its a but pricey and my clients wont pay top dollar for a tan (too many doing £10 tans)
X

The LA tan fast tan is 20% so of you sleep in it it comes quite dark

Im not necessarily looking for a dark tan, more of one which is brown and without orangey tones..

Fake bake gold. Everything else just goes orange on my highly unusal skin colour but this goes a proper brown colour even if i over tan certain areas on myself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im not necessarily looking for a dark tan, more of one which is brown and without orangey tones..

I use fake bake too,
original, darker & 60 mins - no orange tones - just brown tan every time - it is slightly more expensive than some others but I charge £20 per tan ... (But youv already said that it's too much as your clients won't pay it...)
There will always be cheaper therapists but I don't compete with them - my clients come to me as they know I use top quality products and give a perfect tan every time ... So they are happy to pay it ... Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I thought fake bake had went bust or stopped making it?

I thought fake bake had went bust or stopped making it?

No the US took over the UK supply, so business as normal :) x

No the US took over the UK supply, so business as normal :) x

Yes business as normal at fake bake ...
I Love fake bake ... It's a brand everyone trusts and knows ...
Perfect tan every time ... X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I love fakebake. By far the best tan iv used. Even and brown every time, my clients are always happy :)

Could someone pls pm me with the price per litre?

Any you guys tried crazy angel?

Any you guys tried crazy angel?

Tried crazy angel this eve... Waiting to see what it's like tomorrow. Application was fab though and looked lovely colour when sprayed :)

Latest posts

Back