Fallen out with best friend over wedding, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
........so Hayleyc1983 have you sorted it out with your friend? Are you still part of the wedding party & are you still BFF's?!? Fill us in!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Just seen this as been in hospital. The answer is..... No! I am no longer bridesmaid and we have agreed to draw a line under it and meet when she is back from holiday mid August. I'm not happy though. We agreed me not being bridesmaid was the best thing and cleared the air, but I've been in hospital, and she's not been in touch once, not even to ask how I am, so I guess I am seeing clearly how important a friend I am/was! Xx

Just seen this as been in hospital. The answer is..... No! I am no longer bridesmaid and we have agreed to draw a line under it and meet when she is back from holiday mid August. I'm not happy though. We agreed me not being bridesmaid was the best thing and cleared the air, but I've been in hospital, and she's not been in touch once, not even to ask how I am, so I guess I am seeing clearly how important a friend I am/was! Xx

Sounds like your better off out of it!! Hope your ok? Xx

:hug:

Hence the reason why I choose not to have friends. But don't become cynical like me. Just keep the good ones and trash the trash. Xxx

Thanks everyone, I'm on the mend now, and I agree, at least I know and can move forward xxx

It sounds like you did the right thing in the end. Dreadful that shes not even asked how you are, proves shes being extremely self centred.. we hope you are recovering from hospital treatment :hug:

Latest posts

Back