False eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick

Reaction score
Hi All
Im not a beauty geek only nail so i need help .I bought some false eyelashes for on and off wear, you get the glue with them can i leave them on until they drop off then clean them and re-apply or do i have to remove every night .
Thank you :confused:

If you are on about the clump ones (clumps of 3-5) you can leave them on over night, as long as you don't wear, mascara, and avoid any face products (including make-up remover) that contain oil, they should last anything from 3-14days. Some girls say they last 3 weeks, but after a few weeks they start to look tatty.

Just a tip... when you are applying them put a blob of glue on your hand, and let it dry, not totally but until it is nearly dry, then dip the lashed into it then apply. This way, you don't get that white dandruff look at the base of your lash, and its loads easier to apply.

Alternatively, if you are after a longer lasting lash, semi permanent lashes are what you need. Were each single synthetic lash is bonded to each single natural lash, and they last the life time of your natural lash.

hth

Hi
Thank you for your reply .These ones are in a strip so shall i put on like that or cut up in to individual (sorry i told you that i have no clue.):)
Nicholl

Hi
Thank you for your reply .These ones are in a strip so shall i put on like that or cut up in to individual (sorry i told you that i have no clue.):)
Nicholl
Leave them as a strip but make sure that they are the right length for your eye lid,
if they are a little longer than your eyelid this is when you can trim to the size that you need,
these are only intended for occasional use (a night out) so you would need to remove them at the end of the night,
the glue that is supplied with these is very gentle and not very strong so you should be able to remove them easily with an oil based make up remover hth
if you need any other advise on them just us a shout :hug:

if you are worse for wear after your night out and you do sleep in them you will probably wake up with them on your pillow :lol:

Latest posts

Back