Fantasy nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
hi all
has anyone heard of "fantasy nail forms" or has any one tried them i seeN the on ebay
thanks

Anyone~~~ anybody~~~someone
no one heard of these reusable fantasy nail forms
i was thinking about trying them they look like they
might be fun
please somebody

Not used them sorry hun. just had a look they look like popits very long ones lol.xx

Last edited:
Hi,

I've not seen or heard of the fantasy re-usable nail forms but i do use mercia re-usable nail forms which are amazing and so easy to apply the only thing is that they don't suit all nail shapes but they are a god send!

Regards,
Jules x

Never heard of them never used popits eight
but was thinking about it
these one are long i like long nail i would
like more info on these

i was thinking about theses one too they do look like fun
and they long lots of nail art can be put on them
mmmmmmm thinking

Hi all,

Fantasy forms look much like very long clear nail tips (10cm long). They are very flexible / bendy (feel quite rubbery) and reusable.

A fantasy design or fancy long nail tip can be created on the form using acrylic or gel, and when the design is completed, it can be taken off the form to be attached to a nail, either as a tip or as a full nail.
They are in 10 different sizes, the largest being 2cm wide.

they they have the same shape as a nail, are not coloured and acrylic will not stick to them. This means someone can spend a lot of time on a fantasy design or elaborate nail tip without a model / client present. The underside of the nail will appear completely smooth, unlike sticking forms onto a rod or similar

XXX

So are they like popit but just longer
i never used popits
so put the acrylic on the form then stick it on your nail
sounds easy do you have a web site i want more info
thanks

Hi!

They are not designed to be used in the same way as popits, ie popping onto a prepped nail when the acrylic is still moist. They are designed for pre preparation of a nail tip or fantasy nail.You can design a full nail with them but this would mainly be for a fantasy nail that is adhered to the nail for a short time, for instance, a competition / catwalk. The design is usually done on top of the form, so the underside is smooth.

You can design complex tips from acrylic or gel. Then you can stick them onto the prepped nail with glue (as a tip) then cover with a clear or translucent acrylic.

Hope that helps.
Sam XXX

So you cant design a nail then put it on like a nail
i see make make fun stuff them pick it off then glue to
your l&p or gel nail aaahhh

Hi,

Yes, you create your design, then take it off the form (very easy), then adhere it to the nail as a tip. You can then complete the design on a prepped natural nail.

Alternatively, design a full fantasy nail, take it off the form, and temporarily stick it to a nail for a photoshoot etc.
Hope that helps,
Sam xx

Can you make a l&p nail like a popit and stick it on your nail
these forms sound like fun

Sorry Hallowee,

I misread your post. You don't do fun stuff, then stick it to an acrylic or gel nail. You stick it to a prepped nail then use l&p / acrylic to complete the design.

These things sound like fun

Hi sammiG
do you have a web site i would love to take a look
what other goodies do you have

Wow! I ordered some of these Wednesday and got them thursday morning.:)

They look fab, can't wait to have a play

Are they nice what are they like
did you try them yet and if so was it fun

wow! I ordered some of these wednesday and got them thursday morning.:)

they look fab, can't wait to have a play

hi sweetie
so how are they and what are they like are they easy to use

can you show us a photo of them ?

Latest posts

Back