Fantasy Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amadiez

Reaction score
I saw a friend recently who had had a fantasy spray tan done, it looked really good and I am keen to try it with a view to stocking it as apparently it has a 'twinkle tan' which is shimmery. Are there any reps or does any know any contact details as I can only find Irish stockists. Also if anyone knows of a good shimmery or glittery tan solution for special occasions please let me know!

thanks xx

Try eurgoline I think they used to stock it .

morning, www.spraytansupermarket.com stock Fantasy Tan.
Be careful if you are thinking of putting the sparkly solutions through your gun they can cause problems/blockages etc. But apologies if you meant a sparkly product for after the tan has developed. A Tan do a body shimmer (also available from s.t.s) its not expensive and lovely finish quite delicate you apply by hand.
I think Fantasy Tan is made in U.S.A therefore just be a bit careful and sample thoroughly on different skin tones. They are not made for the average U.K skin tone and can have a tendency to look a bit overcooked on u.k tones. Not for everyone though, many out there will love it!

i tried a few samples of this and i must admit i wasnt impressed i found it watery and the guide wasnt like other solutions. It is quite an expensive brand and i personally found it very bad. Each to their own but it just didnt take on anyone i tried it on and myself was very poor never had that with anyother solution

Latest posts

Back