FAQ for spray tanning (tanners, please read)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this!! Iv been looking into tanning for a few months n I was so confused but iv read the above n I'm going to book my course!! Such useful info above!! X x

Morning from Leigh,manchester..just read through this thread,im about to have my spray tan course with Nouvatan in a few hours ;) Excited
Regards to thread,,,,,,,

S uper
P erfect
R ight on the topic :)
A bsolutely,
Y es,very helpful

T reasure
A nd
N eat to be able to find the links,a

F antastic help,really much
A ppreciated
N ot just something to pass by,bookmarked :)

Thank You for taking this time and get it down for us.

Had my spraytan course ystd @ Creative Academy Leigh Manchester,was a great experience , I was happily surprised of the outcome of the 8% of Nouvatan on myself..I'm now ready to introduce this great Tan for my Italian clients in Milano,Italy :cool:;);)

Hi does anyone know any company's that can supple free samples please I'm weary about changing my tan and would like to try it on myself before my clients?

Most will send out free samples, just email them with your address they normally didn't reply but I got sent them.
The ones I remember were xentan, famous Dave, fakebake (sent me 3 of their tans) Vani t, I paid for samples of brownbitz. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Brilliant!! Thank you! x

I trained last week with fake bake ,ordered my machine and solutions.
To have a practice I sprayed my bf.Omg its was running every where I was panking.tried turning the dial down nothing still wet .
I rembered reading a thread on here about turning the dial right as far as it would go and making it then turning it to about 8 .Omg what a difference it made i sprayed my legs no drips or runs and dry in minutes.

So after waffling I just wanted to say thanks to all the geeks who put info into this thread it helped me a lot....after I had calmed down enough to rember the info lol

Ps bf tan turned ok apart from his hands which are a little brown oops x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

This just happened to me last night maybe that's what I did wrong looked awful here's a pic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380957806.618727.jpg

What Nouvatan solution would you ladies suggest to start off? What are the most commonly used solutions. Thank you!

What Nouvatan solution would you ladies suggest to start off? What are the most commonly used solutions. Thank you!
I would suggest 8, 12, 16 as all our solutions are mixable it will give you the ability to also make a 10 and a 14 so you basically get 5 strengths for the price of 3 :biggrin:

I am a newbie to spray tanning and have just found this thread, wow is all I can say as it has answered a lot of the questions that I was going to ask, so thank you for taking your time to put it all in one place

Thought I would give this a bump as there are a few more newbies on here, and I found it really helpful x

Really wish more people would look at this thread first!

really great thread! thank you

Hi can anyone tell me what difference is with air brushing & spray tanning plz . Great thread been a great help to me too !

This thread is absolutely amazing!!
Over the last week or so ive been thinking of doing a spray tan course and this has been a really big help to me (and im sure many others, also).

Thank you so much for your time and effort to make this up :hug:

Thank u for this is amazing! Xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just trained with amazing tan and I am not impressed as I haven't come away feeling that I am prepared to spray clients!! I dont even know what gun to get! "Just a basic one" was what we were told... so this thread is really helpful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back