Fast help needed pls!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZooBaby

Reaction score
:cry:
Hi, i highlighted my (fussy) sister in law's hair last night, she's previuosly had highlights and is a base of about 7 with a hint of strawberry blond, she wanted it to be blonder as had a re-growth of an inch. I used 12/0 with spatula as it gets closer to roots in find and quicker to use (her hair is very long and thick). She liked it last night but tday says her roots are gingery, i didn't think they were, they were just the same as before but it looks a little more noticable now as her hair is all the lighter.

Should I have used a 12/0 and a 12/1 instead of just 12/0? whats the best thing to do as she says she wants the roots re-doing, i am tempted to take her into collge with me tonight but i cant face her fussyness with my tutors!!!

ALL advice welcome asap!!!!! MANY THANKS !!!!!!!! xxxx

is it only her roots that are orangey or is it all orange? How long did you leave it on for, did you maybe take it off too soon? you probably should have used 12/1 but you should prob just put a toner on it. get to salon services and buy a wella colour fresh 0/6 silver. just squirt it on the roots, rub it in and leave it on til you notice the yellowy orangey has gone away. try that and see if it helps, either this or you might need to lift it up a bit with bleach if its orangey cos its not light enough. hth x

thanks, i didn't think it was orangey and coz i can't see it today til tonight it's hard to say. She won't have bleach on it she says! I am taking her into college with me tonight as we hardly have any clients in at all, let my tutor tell her whats what, she might listen to her lol, many thanks!!!!! :lol:

i thought after i posted to say, just tell her she has to come to the college with you! you'll be fine though. prob nothing wrong with it. x

thanks, think i will put a toner on the roots then if she not happy she can see if anyone else will do her hair for free lol!!! xxxx

Latest posts

Back