Faulty CND Lamp-How Quick for replacement?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailQueen07

Reaction score
Hi All.

I did a friend's shellac today and after applying the top coat to her thumb, the french (cream puff) smudged and the smile line looked flawed. This had never happended to me before so I checked the bulbs in the lamp and the two rhand ones were not lighting up. I checked they were in properly which they were and then swapped bulbs from left to right. The (working) left hand bulbs were now not working when plugged into the rhand sockets. I am assuming this means faulty lamp. I have had it since September and I only checked the hours remaing on the bulbs a couple of weeks ago and there was over 100hrs left. I have a new job in a salon and will be working there on Tues. If I explain to Sweet Squared tomorrow morning, do you think they will send me a replacement by Tues??:eek:

Have you swapped the bulbs that work with the ones that don't, to double check that its not just the bulbs that have blown?

Hi yes, I did that. Its def not the bulbs

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back