Favorite Flat iron

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunnylee

Reaction score
My favorite flat iron right now is the Hana Elite. I've used the Chi for so long simply because it was better than the conair ones. I haven't really heard of any other big names for flat irons. But the Hana Elite is amazing. It doesn't make my hair smell like burnt hair like the chi did...lol

What are your favorite flat irons?

I love my GHDs,
one of the biggest (if not the biggest) names out there for hair irons, hth

Ghds for me too. I love them cant go wrong with them and if any thing does they will replace them as they have a 2 year garantee. x

GHD. . . .how u cudnt have heard of them is beyond me. . . .they are the holy grail of hair straightenrs x

Just a quick note- there are alot of fake GHDS around. Make sure you get them from a proper supplier not e bay or anything like that becasue they are fake imports. see this sight www.ghdhair.com (the official websight)xx

Just a quick note- there are alot of fake GHDS around. Make sure you get them from a proper supplier not e bay or anything like that becasue they are fake imports. see this sight www.ghdhair.com (the official websight)xx

Very good point Sarah,
this is where i got mine from and i have never had a problem with them.

FHI Platforms..........:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back