Favorite polish for natural nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarita360

Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering what some of y'all's favorite polish brands are for natural nail manicures (just a regular mani, no enhancements)?

I'm looking to expand my horizons :) or see if there is a product I am missing out on

Sarita

i find the "mermaid" and "negligee" work a treat for natural manis flower, they very subtle but so effective (these varnishes are from creative)

i totally love OPI and Zoya

My customers love moonlight and roses adn sheer contentment for antural manicures both by Creative NAIL dESIGN

opi do the job for me great, love the colours of creative especially negligee and cream puff but find the brushes a little stiff.

Essie is the best by far...stays put for a week.

i use creative polishes, and if you make a stickey sandwich the polish will last for 2 weeks +

What is a sticky sandwich...if i may ask :eek:

twinkletoes910 said:
i use creative polishes, and if you make a stickey sandwich the polish will last for 2 weeks +
Yes, please explain the "sandwich"...

I understand Creatice Sticky base coat but do you also apply Sticky as a top coat? Thank you :)

it's stickey, polish, stickey, polish then top coat. (i don't think it matters but i use super shiney)

but it'll slightly discolor the polish a smidge if you're using a white/very pale color, so i wouldn't recommend it with french polishes. but every other color i've tried it works great! my mom is going on week 3 w/ hers.

Wow that is really interesting!

I'll give it a try, I guess since Sticky is so sticky and soft it helps layered between the polishes

Creative & OPI

chinaglaze and opi xx

jules x

Latest posts

Back