Favourite brush for blow drying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
What is your favourite brush for blow drying?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love my head jog brushes :) x

Denman Head Huggers or Moroccan oils brushes

Ghd round cermaics x

Just now I use head jog and love them but I'm keen to use ghd as iv heard good reviews but they are quite pricey x

Just now I use head jog and love them but I'm keen to use ghd as iv heard good reviews but they are quite pricey x

I have never used head jog but have heard so many great things about them. I really want to invest in some.

recs for ceramic round ones that don't burn the hair or get it too hot?

I'd like to try head jog, but looks like only in UK can find.

Did try Ibiza and it was a let down for sure.

I do like LABLE M by Toni and guy there strong and last a long time, can also order online, not to pricey

I just bought the sleep in rollers brush. Its bloody massive! Amazing for volume as I use it on extension clients

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love a headhog paddel brush and squareqonomics brush

I found a UK site that sends head jog to US. So I ordered. Can't wait to try them! x What a great price, too compared to Ibiza which was just terrible at grabbing the hair during blowouts.

Is that the big @ss pink one? It's HUGE! Did you use it all over or only on fringe. Now I'm totally intrigued x.

I just bought the sleep in rollers brush. Its bloody massive! Amazing for volume as I use it on extension clients

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Moroccan oil brushes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back