Favourite Gelish layering combos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Black cherry berry to me.

I don't have black cherry berry...it was my first attempt at layering on a person (on a nail pop doesn't look as dark) I intend to buy black cherry berry but for now will layer. :)

My most popular layering option has been Black Shadow with Izzy Wizzy over it, turns into a gorgeous sparkly blue/puple depending on the light. You'd never guess it was black to start with! I also love Starburst over My Favourite Bleue-tique, makes a deep Cadbury type purple xx

Absolutely love this! I've worn it 2 months straight. :)

Did 2 x Perfect Silhouette with 1 x Izzy Wizzy last night. Client let out a gasp of pleasure as the first brush stroke of Izzy Wizzy went on! :D

Attachments

• PerfectSilhouette&Izzy1.jpg
    PerfectSilhouette&Izzy1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 1,399
izzy wizzy is just a miracle worker, dont know what id do if they ever discontinued it

Just did these. My fave combo. All About Me with Good Gossip.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369399912.926440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369399912.926440.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,317
Has anyone tried layering with any of the all about glow collection yet?x

I used mint.icing over red roses and I thought it was beautiful!

Mine today, can't remember if I've put this on here? It's Welcome to the Mascarade with Showstopping and Vegas Nights. One coat of each.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369499584.010697.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369499584.010697.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 664
Mine today, can't remember if I've put this on here? It's Welcome to the Mascarade with Showstopping and Vegas Nights. One coat of each.

Ooh, love this - I'll be stealing a few of these! Xx

izzy wizzy is just a miracle worker, dont know what id do if they ever discontinued it

I've just got Izzy wizzy and haven't had chance a play yet. Before I do I was wondering if any of you lovely geeks could tell me your favourite colours to use it with pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I always just paint a coat on top of colour pops to see what it looks like and if I don't like it I just wipe it off. I also do ths to show clients what colours will look like layered.

I've just got Izzy wizzy and haven't had chance a play yet. Before I do I was wondering if any of you lovely geeks could tell me your favourite colours to use it with pls?

Top fave is black shadow and then caution and night reflection is also amazing

I always just paint a coat on top of colour pops to see what it looks like and if I don't like it I just wipe it off. I also do ths to show clients what colours will look like layered.

I never even thought this would work, what a great idea! So the the gel polish wipes right off? I'd think it'd leave a sticky coating? :o

I never even thought this would work, what a great idea! So the the gel polish wipes right off? I'd think it'd leave a sticky coating? :o

No its fine. I do this too to show clients and to see what will work. You don't cure it- just paint it on the wipe it off!

Latest posts

Back