Favourite nail YouTube channels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, thanks for that - I like Blizzard games too and in D3, I play mostly as the wizard albeit in D2, I played as the Paladin :) So far, I'm the only one doing nail art based on RPG/MMORPG games in my area. I might do other character classes and make a full set :)

I also have done animé portraits from the series Naruto.

Oh that's awesome, I'm a game developer during the day and nail tech in the evenings so the more "geeky" nail art is way up my niche, so far I've been rubbish at it though and mostly resorted to stamping so I look forward to some more awesome videos! :D

Oh that's awesome, I'm a game developer during the day and nail tech in the evenings so the more "geeky" nail art is way up my niche, so far I've been rubbish at it though and mostly resorted to stamping so I look forward to some more awesome videos! :D

Pm'd you :)

Fee Wallace....she makes everything look so easy o_O

I have a youtube channel :)

youtube.com/noreenoconnor

Miss Lucy's, Lizs Acrylic Nails, The Ninja Fairy

I just thought I'd ask if any of you could recommend any fabulous YouTube nail technician videos?

Maybe you're even on You Tube yourselves doing your Nail thang? Let me know :)

My favourites for learning from so far are Nail Career Education and NAIO -- but would love to find some other favourites to watch while I'm learning - any ideas? (doing my Nail Tech. L3 btw) x x x
I have a nail youtube channel that is growing. Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tVqpuW425WTbHcNBaSPaA

Sarah r and nona phillipa are my favourites!

Latest posts

Back