Feedback on my stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsJedi

Reaction score
Hi everyone I hope it's ok to start this as a new thread?! I did post this picture in 'what nails are you sporting today' but again not sure if that's ok either

I did these nails on my cousin last night and I'd really like some feedback. Please be as brutally honest as you like I can take it :)

I'm not 100% happy with them but I don't think they're rubbish either so if anyone has anything to say please do

Thanks in advance
Sam
xoxo

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374058993.328349.jpg

In all honesty I am not a fan of stiletto nails but the job you have done looks good. They suit her hands.

Lee-Ann x

Thank you, I found as I was finishing them that it just felt so effortless because of her lovely long fingers. It's funny how it can make so much difference xoxo

Thank you, I found as I was finishing them that it just felt so effortless because of her lovely long fingers. It's funny how it can make so much difference xoxo

Yeah, no kiddin eh?
They look lovely, it may not be everyone's cup of tea but some people wear this style much better than others

I wouldn't personally have them on me as I am not a fan but they do look good on her. I think its a great job done and I would have been pleased with them if I was the client x

I think they look gorgeous. They are shorter than other stilettos and that makes them seem more wearable. Will be trying this myself. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd happily pay for those!

Side walls look perfect, lovely smile line that is well placed creating a lovely slender shape to the overall nail. Elegant and fashionable at the same time.

I would be chuffed if I produced a set like that :)

These looks lovely! I love the almond/stiletto look and these look really nice!

I love these, they're very much my cup of tea. How long did they take? Xx

There fabulous! You should be proud, I can't wait to do a set I'm just promoting them at the moment x

To be honest it's difficult to give a detailed critique from that picture. From what I can see they look all consistent in shape & length although I wouldn't call these stiletto nails. The cuticle area all look neat & the nails dont look bumpy.overall nice work although im not a fan off the shape as I wouldn't say they were one or another if that makes sense? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

To be honest it's difficult to give a detailed critique from that picture. From what I can see they look all consistent in shape & length although I wouldn't call these stiletto nails. The cuticle area all look neat & the nails dont look bumpy.overall nice work although im not a fan off the shape as I wouldn't say they were one or another if that makes sense? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I appreciate that hon and thanks for your thoughts... I'm wondering if you would view them more as an extreme almond? Or maybe you see stiletto as a longer length which is why you don't feel these are stiletto? Just intrigued :) xoxo

Yeah, no kiddin eh?
They look lovely, it may not be everyone's cup of tea but some people wear this style much better than others

Thank you Biljana I think long fingers and nails can get away with pretty much any nail shape - lucky people ;-) xoxo

I wouldn't personally have them on me as I am not a fan but they do look good on her. I think its a great job done and I would have been pleased with them if I was the client x

Thank you Lee-Ann I really appreciate that I was a little afraid to post my picture but I want to grow and figured if anyone would know and would be honest enough, you guys would! :) xoxo

I think they look gorgeous. They are shorter than other stilettos and that makes them seem more wearable. Will be trying this myself. Thanks.

Thanks Tam123 it wasn't easy but I used sculpting forms because I hate tips and feel much more comfortable with forms. I feel I know what I need to improve on but it's always nice to get a second opinion too from another pro xoxo

I'd happily pay for those!

Side walls look perfect, lovely smile line that is well placed creating a lovely slender shape to the overall nail. Elegant and fashionable at the same time.

I would be chuffed if I produced a set like that :)

Thank you Laurakate much appreciated xoxo

I love these, they're very much my cup of tea. How long did they take? Xx

Thanks, they took me 2 hours which I know is a long time but I don't do nails day in day out so my timing is definitely out :// Xoxo

Am even more impressed from forms! Great work. Xx

Latest posts

Back