Feedback on my stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate stiletto nails but these are lovely and very pretty- well done :) x

<3 <3 <3

I appreciate that hon and thanks for your thoughts... I'm wondering if you would view them more as an extreme almond? Or maybe you see stiletto as a longer length which is why you don't feel these are stiletto? Just intrigued :) xoxo

You're welcome. Its not that I find stiletto nails have to be long its that they are not pointy or sleek enough. I also wouldn't say they were quite an almond shape as once again the sidewalls look abit wide but some look more round in shape. These are my nails at the moment & these are classed as an almond shape I hope it helps you to see what I mean about the sidewalls etc. .. xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1374095053563.jpg
    1374095053563.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 317
You're welcome. Its not that I find stiletto nails have to be long its that they are not pointy or sleek enough. I also wouldn't say they were quite an almond shape as once again the sidewalls look abit wide but some look more round in shape. These are my nails at the moment & these are classed as an almond shape I hope it helps you to see what I mean about the sidewalls etc. .. xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I totally get what you mean now. Yes they are probably more almond than stiletto but I need to work on my shaping

I love your nails btw that accent nail is fab! I'd love that across all of them ;-) xoxo

what products did you use to create these? l&p or gel? and which brand? I'm just being nosey sorry

Latest posts

Back