Feedback on my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forever Summer

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I have recently created my own website. I am not experienced at this at all, however I thought I would give it a go. Please have a look around, and let me know what you think. Any feedback will be gratefully received!

Please be as honest as possible.

Many thanks.

Forever Summer.

Forever Summer - Home

just thought you might want to include more pictures and graphics, there's a bit too much to read,in my own opinion

just thought you might want to include more pictures and graphics, there's a bit too much to read,in my own opinion

Thank you very much for your advice.

I have removed some of the text from the home page to other places, as I agree it was slightly congested.

The website builder kept moaning at me because there wasn't enough text? Therefore I added more than I originally wanted to. Maybe I should have just left it?

FS

i think your spray tans are too cheap also! but if thats what they are in your area, you cant really up your pricese.

looks good though hun x

i think your spray tans are too cheap also! but if thats what they are in your area, you cant really up your pricese.

looks good though hun x

Prices in the area are very similar. Thank you for the feedback tho :D

Prices in the area are very similar. Thank you for the feedback tho :D

Your website is great. Its easy to navigate around and doesn't look clustered and messy.

As for your spray tanning prices, I charge the same £15, I am mobile and that covers my costs and time perfectly for 20 minutes work.

Most spray tanners charge £15 in my area also. X x

Your website is great. Its easy to navigate around and doesn't look clustered and messy.

As for your spray tanning prices, I charge the same £15, I am mobile and that covers my costs and time perfectly for 20 minutes work.

Most spray tanners charge £15 in my area also. X x

Thank you very much

I'd say, as mentioned above, some pictures please :) Maybe of the shop itself, some tans you have done. How about a page dedicated to staff profiles?

In my personal opinion, I think that @live or similar email addresses don't look very professional. Have you thought about getting an email address that @foreversummerspraytans.co.uk? I also think that a mobile number doesn't look very professional either.

You may also want to change your page titles. Nobody is going to google "Forever Summer", Try "Salon & Mobile Spray Tanning in Worcester | Forever Summer". I also feel you should have the number and the address on every page.

Let me direct you to this thread, lots of SEO information http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/172749-search-engine-optimization-help-thread.html

hth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back