Feedback please :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hi guys started my mobile extension business about a month ago, been charging an introductory offer of £200 until dec 31st.

Would love for you all to look through my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Lil.K.Hair
And browse through my pics and let me know what you all think! Also about the new prices I shall be charging in the new year.

Many thanks to my fellow geeks :D

Any feedback would be great guys. Do you think prices are too much?

I love your work, its fab! No, I dont think the prices are too much, I'd be willing to pay for decent extensions. And you provide the aftercare pack to which saves time / hassle etc.

Spot on. You can always increase. They're really gorgeous that very short/thick hair looked like a real challenge.

Thanks guys :) that was a challenge! Turned out better than I thought. I wouldn't normally do tht on clients but she was a persistent friend who wanted extensions. So thought I'd give it a go lol

Your before and after pictures are brill :) xx

Thanks Stacey! :)

Really good prices, I'd say ur still underpricing, the before ad afters are brilliant, I know they would give me more confidence hiring you to do mine if I wanted them done. Xoxo

it wont let me see your facebook page , and i tried typing it in search and it still wont show up . lol

Really good prices, I'd say ur still underpricing, the before ad afters are brilliant, I know they would give me more confidence hiring you to do mine if I wanted them done. Xoxo

Thanx tomme :)

it wont let me see your facebook page , and i tried typing it in search and it still wont show up . lol

I clicked in the link and it came up in safari in my iPhone are you at a pc/laptop? Or phone?

Latest posts

Back