Feel let down....or am I the let down?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo i like! Very nice :) xx

Ooooo i like! Very nice :) xx

I was a little to close with camera on second one....pic looks lighter :( but yes this was permanent and semi, with mix tone x

as it was a 6 on remains of a 6 it would have still kicked warmth out! i probably would have pre pigged to get a flat canvas! you not the let down buddy, what u did was right on paper, if your client likes it then alls good! :) hope u ok???????? pm me xx x x x xx

as it was a 6 on remains of a 6 it would have still kicked warmth out! i probably would have pre pigged to get a flat canvas! you not the let down buddy, what u did was right on paper, if your client likes it then alls good! :) hope u ok???????? pm me xx x x x xx

That's what I thought but as it had faded above a 6 thought it was ok :( xx

Hmm that's a shame, I'll have a play on my white haired lady, see how it comes out for myself :) , do other than white/grey you liked it? X
our salon just changed to fudge headpaint great grey coverage and 100ml base tubes really like them up to now. :D

Do matrix do a metallic ash as that's what i would have used to counter act the red but i can't find one in my colour chart. Blue you know you have the skills no need to doubt yourself but sometimes things don't go how you expect that's the wonders of hair and why we love it as it can be challenging and test your skills

I haven't used tigi colour but there are so many colour brands each with their own strength and weaknesses and i believe we should use what we feel works best so if that means carrying 3 4 or more lines so be it anything to give our customer the best

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Sorry if I'm being really dumb here but what's metallic ash?

Do matrix do a metallic ash as that's what i would have used to counter act the red but i can't find one in my colour chart. Blue you know you have the skills no need to doubt yourself but sometimes things don't go how you expect that's the wonders of hair and why we love it as it can be challenging and test your skills

I haven't used tigi colour but there are so many colour brands each with their own strength and weaknesses and i believe we should use what we feel works best so if that means carrying 3 4 or more lines so be it anything to give our customer the best

They do 6p but that's blue ash with gold, when you popping over? X

Could of added few grams of 1A ;-)

Yep I would have done this too. Had a client with stubborn underlying red tones - adding the 1A worked a treat
xx

I agree with not sayin anything if shes happy leave well alone if you say anything that makes them doubt it! How are you anyway? hope everyone is ok now xxx

Loreal do a metallic range it contains green 0.7 it looks horrible on the swatch but covers red really well

Blue i will pop in next time i am in the vicinity its always nice to meet a fellow geek x

Latest posts

Back