Feel like a rant - sorry !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it going for you Wonda? xx

How is it going for you Wonda? xx

I think this other thread by Wonda will answer your question http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/218983-failing-business-i-quit.html#post1839540

I hope she still pops in here from time to time, as she was was a part of our community, just because she has moved back to mainstream employment doesn't mean she can't still dip her toes in the world of SG!

If you have popped in and read this Wonda I hope you are keeping well :hug:

Hang on in there!!

I left college in 2009/10 and went straight into mobile work, it's taken time and even now there are days when I twiddle my thumbs.

I don't know how my earnings compare to other mobile therapists BUT I'm happy getting a full time wage and doing part-time (ish) hours.

I could kill myself doing back to back work, but I choose not to.

It does take time, Facebook I find is full of people looking for the next cheap deal, Groupon and the other voucher websites really have made the market much more difficult, but you need GOOD website and you need to work on getting on google. It's taken me a while but I come up on the first page of Google for a lot of my treatments - that's my shop front.

Now after saying all that, I am contemplating renting a room somewhere, mobile is hard work, I'm getting old and my back is feeling it too. It will be interesting just how my earnings go when this happens, if they go through the roof, I'll be gutted I didn't do this earlier!! :)

As this thread is from 2012 and some people are getting a bit confused thinking it is a current thread I will close meantime. It was after all asked and answered and the linked thread gives the eventual outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back