Feel so numb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
I Have just had some really bad news My step dad has just been diagnosed with Acute Leukemia:cry: , They have said if he don't have the treatment he would die within the month or even a few weeks, they also said that its not 100% that they can get rid of it with the chemo.
My stomach is turning and I cant stop crying, I really don't know what 2 do I feel so numb, I have been staying with my mum while he has been in hospital but we didn't know what was wrong, just found out today, I just don't know what to do with myself. Really sorry for this thread but I feel i just need some support.

xxxx

Han i am really sorry, you must be in pieces hun, nothing i say will make the pain go away so sending you your mum and dad :hug: :hug: :hug: .

Jules xx

Oh Hannah, sorry to hear that you've had such awful news ... I really wish I knew what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mum and step dad.

Lots of these for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun, my heart goes out to you and your kin.
This is certainly not an easy time. The best advice I can offer is hold on tight, and make use of this time wisely, so that no matter the outcome.. everything will be ok.. so to speak.

Giant hugs, and we're all here for you so vent away.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know what to say. Something like this is never easy. I am so sorry:hug: xx

Han sorry to hear your news sending you lots of :hug: :hug: for you and your family .
Be strong you will get through this.
I know what you are going through we are all here for you as well hun take care. My prayers are with you xx

sorry to hear your news, your all in my thoughts and prayers.

take care.:hug: :hug:

Thanks you so much guys for your support and thank you for all your geeky :hug: means allot xx

Sending you and your family all my love and very best wishes xxx

Hi .
I am sorry to hear your bad news. Stay strong. Is it acute myloid leukaemia? My dad also had this.
Sending you big hugs:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

ahh hun what a horrible bit of news to get!

im sure things will turn out okay..my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. stay strong and be together thats the best advice anyone can give xx:hug:

Sorry to hear about your terrible news babes...:hug:....nothing i say will make you feel any better but i just wanted to post a hug for you. xx

Big hugs and sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way! x

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. Not much I can say except to send you some:hug:.

:hug: :hug: :hug: So sorry 2 hear your sad news sending you lots of hugs and kisses:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun I still can't believe it myself... it has all happened so sudden!

You know I'm here for you, it's just a pity when it is snowing like it is I feel a million miles away from you what with the roads being so bad.

Keep in touch with me and let me know how things are and if I'm in Wrexham, like I said I often am, and you need a lift or help in anyway... let me know! :hug: xxxx

Sorry to hear your news, my Dad died from this last june after 1 lot of chemo. But he also had MyleoDysplastic Syndrome MDS. So he couldnt be cured, he was only 67 and very fit just retired. He just went to his Drs for his mot and they picked it up on a blood test. He had no symptons and was very well.
If he hadnt had his mot he would have been dead in a month. he lasted for 9 months. Last year was really hard for our family. But the hospital staff were a great support and we made some very good friends. I send you all my best wishes at this difficult time
Having someone to talk to helps a great deal. If you want to talk more pm me.
:hug:

Hi .
I am sorry to hear your bad news. Stay strong. Is it acute myloid leukaemia? My dad also had this.
Sending you big hugs:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Hiya yes it is this one hun.

Thanx for all you kind replies really appreciate it :)

I went to see my step Dad on sunday and he looked quite well then he was sick and went to look really poorly, I think its only just hit me that this is actually real. I have not been sleeping and if I'm not doing anything I just seem to be crying all the time, I seem to be coming down with a cold, think im also run down.

My step dad was meant to be starting his chemo tonight but he was to weak so he had to have a blood transfusion and they are hopefully starting it tommorow.

I find myself sometimes thinking that its not real, finding it really difficult to cope with.

Thanx for letting me vent xx

It's such an exhausting & confusing time for you all.
Eating, sleeping, keeping up 1/2 a normal routine is a task in itself.
Try & look after yourself & mum too, you both need to stay well also.

I can remember when mum & dad went through similar[both passed] & as shocking & overwhelming as it is.........:cry:
From my experience you've got some good times & laughs - tears 'n' tuff stuff ahead that will warm your heart just when you thought it would break:hug:

Thoughts & hugs for you

XX J XX

Poor thing, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Take care.

Latest posts

Back