Feel so numb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for you. It puts you in a tail spin when you get such shocking and devastating news. We are all here if you need to talk, cry, vent or scream.
My prayers are with you and your Dad and I will wish you a miracle.
hugs and more hugs:hug:
xxx

oh you poor thing , sending you hugs xx:hug: :hug:

Thank You for all your support

Had some good news yesterday, over half of the Lukemia blood cells have gone which is very good as he is not even half way through his chemo, am so pleased it has taken a big weight off my mind, I think all the praying me and my family and freinds have done must have paid off. xxxx:hug: xxxx

Hi Han,

This is what my daughter had, even though it is the same type of leukaemia, there are 7 diffeerent subtypes all being very different treatment wise.

I know exactly what you are going through, it took over my life for 2 years, if you ever need to chat to someone whos been through this please don't hesitate and pm me.

I have a support forum address if you need it hun lmk

Thinking of you

Thats fantastic news Hannah. You must be feeling releived now.

My dad had acute myloid leukaemia too, so I know exactly what you are going through. Unfortunately though for my dad it was too late for him to have chemo or anything. He was diagnosed with it and we lost him 3 weeks later WITHOUT any treatment though.
It looks like he may well be okay if he is responding well. I am keeping everything crossed for you. Stay strong and positive for both yourself and your step dad.
My thoughts and prayers are for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xx Elaine xx

Big HUGS for u hun:hug::hug::hug:

BIG :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and your family in this trying time xxx

Hiya Guys thank you for all your geeky hugs and support.

My step dad is doing very well, hes finished his chemo and are waiting for them to see weather his bone marrow are making healthy cells now, so still keeping my fingers crossed.
Thank You all again :) xxx

Great news, hun.:hug: My thoughts are with you and your family.

That's great news to hear hun! :hug: xxx

Fab news, hugs to all x x x

Just come off the phone to my mum, and had some even better news, My step dad is now in remission(sp?) He has still got to have some more chemo,but his doctor said its looking very good! Its such a releif. xxxxx

That's great news Hannah ... I'm so pleased :hug:

Great news for you and your family Han :hug:

Thanx guys, i cant stop smiling :) xxxx

aww thats great news hun, very pleased for you and your family, must be such a relief xxxxx:hug:

What fantastic news, you must all be so relieved xxx

That's great news hun!!! :hug:

wow thats brill news hun xxxx

thats really good news for you all :hug:

Latest posts

Back