Feeling 1st baby kick/move

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi guys.... So I am 16 weeks pregnant am fully convinced I can feel it moving (sure it's in my head though!)
When did everyone else feel their babies first move?
This is my 1st baby, I know if its more you can feel it sooner (so I've read)
X

Oooooooooo
Congratulations x
I have felt my baby move around 14 weeks i am currently 19 weeks and he's a little wriggler now x
But this is my second pregnancy x

Isn't it strange but makes you smile x

Iv had 3 but loved the first movements felt like a feather tickling inside you. enjoy it coz in a few months youl be getting kicked in the ribs lol

Thank you! It's super exciting! It was moving so much on my scan I couldn't believe it. It's so mad that you can't feel it even though its moving so much then. It's the size of an avocado right now haha.x
Congratulations on your 2nd what's your first girl or boy?x

Thank you! It's super exciting! It was moving so much on my scan I couldn't believe it. It's so mad that you can't feel it even though its moving so much then. It's the size of an avocado right now haha.x

My first is a boy Beck, he's 5 now x
My second is a boy , haven't a clue on names x
Had bonnie and sophia picked for a girl x
Are you going to fin out what your baby is?
I didn't with my first x

I have a son & i felt him kick at 18 weeks :) x

First baby was about 19 weeks but my second baby was much earlier, about 14-15!
Xxxx

If they feel like butterflies but more then it is prob bubs (lol couldn't explain it any other way) my 1st I didn't feel till 22 week's my 2nd about 18 my 3rd I swear about 15 weeks bit think I was an expert by 3rd lol. Congrats I hope you have a lovely pregnancy and enjoy the birth it's amazing xxx

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

The one thing I miss about being pregnant is the movement and when you get big you can see their tiny feet move your skin. Its crazy.

It feels like fluttering early on but you will soon feel their limbs in your ribs and sides when the grow.

Laura x

Just thought id tell you when i woke this morning my partner said something to make me laugh ,
And they say the baby can feel your emotions ,
And omg i thought he was playing football x
There are the strongest kicks yet xx

Ooh maybe I can feel it then and I'm not imagining it haha! I'm convinced in having a boy I've had it super easy tbh and all my friends who have been sick etc and found out are having girls.
I don't think I'm going to find out but I really want to so I can shop :) everyone's saying I should find out so can be prepared as its my 1st x

Ahh save it for a lovely surprise after all that hard work! The movements tend to feel like little flutters to start then as they grow the movements and feelings get much bigger! In the end you can actually make out a heel of a foot against your belly lol. My 2nd had hiccups literally all the way through my pregnancy and my stomach was literally bouncing up and down constantly!

Keep it a surprise best surprise in the world,
Will make you push harder lol

Haha that's what I'm thinking... Or had this really stupid idea of if still undecided going to get the midwife to write it down and put it in an envelope and seal it! Then I can go away and decide haha! Sounds even sillier now I've wrote it down, but I can imagine at 20wks I won't be bothered then at 30/32wks will want to know 🙈 x

Haha that's what I'm thinking... Or had this really stupid idea of if still undecided going to get the midwife to write it down and put it in an envelope and seal it! Then I can go away and decide haha! Sounds even sillier now I've wrote it down, but I can imagine at 20wks I won't be bothered then at 30/32wks will want to know 🙈 x

My first we didn't find out
2nd my hubby was in afghan from 4wks til 36wks so we found out just so he knew
And my 3rd I really didn't want to know but after 2 girls he was desperate to find out if it was a boy, when we went to find I asked that they only told him but I caved in and found out too,
Another girl lol

You ladies are so good im ten weeks and I'm desperate to know already haha! I don't remember wanting to know this much with my first 9 years ago. Mind you I'm too much of a control freak to not know ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw congratulations! 1st scan in 2weeks?
It's the craziest thing ever seeing it!
I want the surprise but I also want to know so I can design the room & shop! X

But then you get the excitement of not knowing! You can always decorate the room in a neutral colour and buy white for the baby lol

I had a scan this week and bubs looks fab, next scan is a week on Sunday. I think once you see them on that little screen you feel even closer to your baby. Tis a lovely feeling isn't it :)

I think it's lovely to have a surprise, but couldn't do it myself haha- way too impatient ;) I knew really early with my first what I was having after a downs syndrome scare and cvs. The cvs meant they could tell me that bubs was fine and that he was a boy. We named our Samuel at 15 weeks and aw I talked to him all the time using his name. We've narrowed it down to Phoebe or Ellis for names this time, so I just want to know what I can call bump as soon as. Not to mention buying clothes, bedding etc haha.

See how you feel closer to the time. I think the envelope idea is lovely :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh maybe I can feel it then and I'm not imagining it haha! I'm convinced in having a boy I've had it super easy tbh and all my friends who have been sick etc and found out are having girls.
I don't think I'm going to find out but I really want to so I can shop :) everyone's saying I should find out so can be prepared as its my 1st x

I didn't find out and was still prepared and just had lots of neautral stuff. I was convinced we were having a boy. Everyone told us I looked like I was having a boy. I was convinced to the point we forgot to ask what she was when she was born as we assumed she was a he lol. And I only felt sick until 18 weeks then had it really easy. I say wait - its the most wonderful suprise and lets face it how many suprises do we have as adults.

As for the original question I felt her fluttering at around 15 weeks. It was a wierd feeling like someone or something was stroking me inside. Or like trapped wind lol. Then as time went on it was magical seeing her moving but not so when it was a dig in the ribs or bladder. Its making me all broody remembering it all...... lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back