Feeling 1st baby kick/move

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't find out and was still prepared and just had lots of neautral stuff. I was convinced we were having a boy. Everyone told us I looked like I was having a boy. I was convinced to the point we forgot to ask what she was when she was born as we assumed she was a he lol. And I only felt sick until 18 weeks then had it really easy. I say wait - its the most wonderful suprise and lets face it how many suprises do we have as adults.

As for the original question I felt her fluttering at around 15 weeks. It was a wierd feeling like someone or something was stroking me inside. Or like trapped wind lol. Then as time went on it was magical seeing her moving but not so when it was a dig in the ribs or bladder. Its making me all broody remembering it all...... lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't had any sickness and i didn't with my first x

You do what you want to do,
I didnt fond out with my first born but this time i have only because i want to keep my son as settled as can be and everything will be sorted ready x
If u get me x :)

I've felt fluttering as early as 14 weeks with most of my pregnancies. My first was just before 16 weeks. I definitely miss these moments, now I'm feeling broody again!!x

I didn't find out with my boys I actually paid to find out for my 3rd, I adored having a name for bump and I found it made me bond so much more and enjoy the experience of bein pregnant also. I just loved knowing what I was making inside me and it fascinated me so much more. I just doing it all the more personal for me, I don't think it helped me prepare so much I just found it a lot more personal and enjoyable for me. I didn't take no labels of pink stuff though and kept all results hahaha just Incase x,

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I could feel my daughter at 16 wks and she could be felt by others by about 18/19wks, everyone who knows me said my daughter was such a wriggler!!!

I was really lucky as I had a really low pregnancy so no feet in the ribs but a few in my Minnie (instantly peed with one kick lol). I even managed to shave my bits and paint my toes at 38 +2 before my induction.

I found out with my daughter convinced I was having a boy though xx

I felt little feelings in my 14th week, told myself no surely can't be baby this early, but by 16 or 17 weeks it was happening (gently) every day, then I knew what I felt at 14 weeks was the baby as it felt the same. Still continued gently & it was about 21 / 22 weeks did the feeling start to get stronger.

I'm 25 & a half weeks now & laid on the couch typing this & baby is having some sort of disco in there, I'm watching my belly jump around & its so cute lol x

It was around 20 weeks before i felt anything. She was a wee fidget but any time hubby wanted a feel of her kicking she'd stop moving!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I could feel my daughter at 16 wks and she could be felt by others by about 18/19wks, everyone who knows me said my daughter was such a wriggler!!!

I was really lucky as I had a really low pregnancy so no feet in the ribs but a few in my Minnie (instantly peed with one kick lol). I even managed to shave my bits and paint my toes at 38 +2 before my induction.

I found out with my daughter convinced I was having a boy though xx

Oh god , i take it ill have to odd dribble as i am carrying quite low this time xx
Lol

I felt little feelings in my 14th week, told myself no surely can't be baby this early, but by 16 or 17 weeks it was happening (gently) every day, then I knew what I felt at 14 weeks was the baby as it felt the same. Still continued gently & it was about 21 / 22 weeks did the feeling start to get stronger.

I'm 25 & a half weeks now & laid on the couch typing this & baby is having some sort of disco in there, I'm watching my belly jump around & its so cute lol x

This makes me smile so much. So pleased for you xxx :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love hearing everyone's experiences/feelings! I'm not fully convinced I can feel it now ha. Think it was wishful thinking! At my midwife next week for 16wk check up although I will be 18wks can't wait to hear the heartbeat! (Fingers crossed)x

It was around 20 weeks before i felt anything. She was a wee fidget but any time hubby wanted a feel of her kicking she'd stop moving!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is what happens to me usually, my husband will try to have a feel & he stops kicking, it's like the baby's know isn't it! Xx

This is what happens to me usually, my husband will try to have a feel & he stops kicking, it's like the baby's know isn't it! Xx

Try and pour water over your tum while in the bath, I loved watching and feeling the girls move when I done this they loved it

Congratulations 😄 I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st and I felt my 1st movement around 16 weeks, and since have felt it few times. Seems to be in the mornings when I'm laying on my back and around 7 watching the soaps laying on my back again can really feel the little one. Bought a Doppler to which I was sceptical about but I'm glad I did as is nice listening to the little heartbeat 😊 how have you been feeling? X

Congratulations! I've got the what to expect when your expecting app and I'm in my 17th week and due 3rd April! Size of a turnip right now :) its amazing isn't it! Don't hate me but I've been absolutely fine!!! Just a bit tired and had a cold which I caught off a friend! How have you been?x

Yes I got pregnancy app their brilliant!! Says in my 19th week size of grapefruit 😄 oh that's good, yes is a bit tireing at the mo. I had 16 weeks of feeling really sick and ill but last 2 weeks have felt so much better 😃 can't wait for 20 week scan on 1st November, I'm due 21st march 😄 it's very exciting isn't it, still seems surreal! 😃 xx

Yes I got pregnancy app their brilliant!! Says in my 19th week size of grapefruit 😄 oh that's good, yes is a bit tireing at the mo. I had 16 weeks of feeling really sick and ill but last 2 weeks have felt so much better 😃 can't wait for 20 week scan on 1st November, I'm due 21st march 😄 it's very exciting isn't it, still seems surreal! 😃 xx

Im due 9th march :)

Latest posts

Back