Feeling a bit fragile this morning.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Anyone else feeling a bit fragile this morning??

My good intentions of going to the pub to watch the footy and only having a few beers didn't actually work.

I've decided i'm blaming my sister in law for the fact that i ended up having 7 pints!!!

I'm sure she's got hollow legs!!

It's going to be a long day - thank crunchie it's Friday.

I feel fragile but not through drink!

I have hayfever
Been sick this morning
Have a cold and cough
Have pulled a stomach muscle from coughing which now hurts when i move.

I am panicking i have hurt baby! :cry:

I should think my fella feels fragile though.

Woke me up at midnight making cheese on toast!

Fingertips ND said:
I feel fragile but not through drink!

I have hayfever
Been sick this morning
Have a cold and cough
Have pulled a stomach muscle from coughing which now hurts when i move.

I am panicking i have hurt baby! :cry:

oh sorry you feel so rotton hun.:hug:

Try not to panic i'm sure your baby is fine - just try and take it easy.

mmmm.... cheese on toast sounds lovley!!

eww it makes me heave!

I have just had enough to be honest! Maybe it's my hormones! LOL

he he, wot you like!!!??

hope you feel better in a bit!!!

xxxxxxxxxx:hug:

im feeling rough too was coming home after the football had finished ended up staying till 10.30 not drinking anymore lol i always say that lol.

I dont drink any alcohol at all! Im a water bird! Cheap date, me!!! lol!

Gimmie a cuppa tea anyday! (I know, I'm strange - lol) x

Nail creations said:
im feeling rough too was coming home after the football had finished ended up staying till 10.30 not drinking anymore lol i always say that lol.

you and me both!!

Emmajt said:
you and me both!!

You should be like my other half ... he gets drunk of 2 bitter shandys ... now that is cheap! People laugh when I say I can drink my other half under the table but I can honest!!:lol:

Hope you all feel better soon!!

7 pints...i'd be in hospital having my stomach pumped!! i like to drink but normally don't when i go out and it really irritates me when people ask why i'm not...anyone else get that?

PenelopePitstop said:
7 pints...i'd be in hospital having my stomach pumped!! i like to drink but normally don't when i go out and it really irritates me when people ask why i'm not...anyone else get that?

Yeah it feels like my stomach could do with it being pumped. Keep having to go outside for some fresh air.

me:irked:

cant wait to get home feel like poop - saw a client(now good friend) up the pub and wine was flowing.............and flowing...........and flowing:eek:

why do i do it !

amb x

MINKUS said:

cant wait to get home feel like poop - saw a client(now good friend) up the pub and wine was flowing.............and flowing...........and flowing:eek:

why do i do it !

amb x

he he cus you can't resist a nice cold glass of wine...at least it wan't triple neat vodka :eek: xx

MINKUS said:

why do i do it !

amb x

Glad i'm not the only one mate - just found an emergancy Resolve in my bag - hoping that will kick in soon.

PenelopePitstop said:
at least it wan't triple neat vodka :eek: xx

im SURE i dont know what you mean pitstop?:green:

MINKUS said:
im SURE i dont know what you mean pitstop?:green:

you didn't know the first time either...LOL!!

xx

Latest posts

Back