Feeling alone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han88

Reaction score
Hi guys.....anyone online and alone for the night....feeling really sorry for myself n abit upset. A friend cancelled our evening and now my other half has gone out. Found my self eating our takeaway we got on my own n felt like such a saddo! Kids are in bed so can't go out anywhere. Txt a couple friends but no one got back to me. Feeling abit poop! Sorry for the essay just needed to vent :( xxxxx

I know the feeling! A planned evening in front of the tv can feel amazing but as soon as it's forced you feel so lonely. I'm working away in London for a few days sat on my own knowing all my friends are out in Leeds it feels ****

There's always us on here to chat to, anytime you like :hug:

Don't feel alone, just think you won't have sore head in the morning so plan to do something nice tomorrow xxxx

Hi, yep i'm all on my larry tonight. Quite enjoying it though.

I'm watching Coyote Ugly, just done my Eve Taylor and Sweet Square orders (love a bi of retail therapy) and then i'm gonna have a bath and wash my hair.

Tomorrow i need to get myself ready between clients to visit my bf for the weekend and a good bit of shopping, so a bit of quiet time is pretty nice xx

I no it's really weird normally I'm fine with my own company but tonight I'm not:( gonna have an early night I think. I hope your hotel stay isn't to bad :(thank u so much for bothering to reply Youve no idea how much it's appreciated :) xxxxx

I'm so glad I've downloaded this app. I've only just seen all these replys!! It's like having unlimited friends to chat with. Thank u all for taking the time to reply. Sometimes all anyone needs is to know there's someone there. Thank you :) and looking forward to not having a sore head!! Hehe xxx

Just google funny things, i get lost in my phone haha my friend told me to google complaints for freebys and i have lmao at some of the stupid things people winge about, my hubby is in tonight and has complained iv never been off my phone ;) xx

You could turn it into a nice pamper evening for yourself. Have a nice bath, paint your nails, face pack, chocolate bar, magazine....Bliss! :)

It's horrible when you feel alone. I'm in a similar boat tonight, just me and the dog :) Try and relax, read a book, something you would normally get interrupted doing :)! Failing that, we're here! X

I dont remember Coyote Ugly being that awful. I was blatantly drunk when I watched it first time round :eek:

Hugs for fellow loners x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh I love being on my own, but when I've plans to go out an they get cancelled I always hate my own company lol!
I hate going out Saturday nights though I love staying in (usually on my own as other half works shifts) I have a long soak in the bath, give myself a facial, mani, pedi etc, then out my pjs on, order a take away, put some chick flicks/ Romcoms/ Disney films paint my nails and then plan my week and dream of success haha my friends all think I'm weird but I really love having Saturday nights on my own!
Hope your night in wasn't too lonely! Always plan ahead for them, what you'd love to do if you had the chance then when you find yourself on your own you can be happy about it and do the things you've looked forward too :) xxxxx

My hubby works away so I'm alone all week, most times I'm fine, I'll pop into my mums for a Visit after work and then come home and potter about happily but the odd evening it can be so lonely, I just come on here now and before I know it it's bedtime 😄

Amanda xx

I've recently had a accident which has seen my whole knee reconstructed n I'm no weight bearing for the next 8weeks 😭 n to top it off I've had to move back into my mums as I can't even access my house as there is so many steps (she only returns at weekends) I've never felt so lonely,so I really understand how u feel.love,kisses and sparkle to u.x

That's why I love forums like this. You can get online anytime day or night and talk to vent. It is great.

Hi ladies...lovely feeling to read all these knowing your not really that alone. Took myself to bed in the end n before I knew the kids were waking me up! Hope you all were ok too!! And enjoying the long awaited sunshine! Xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back