Feeling disrespected

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If no-one local to you is offering male intimate waxing and you don't mind doing it - sounds like you'll get most of the customers and make MONEY!

My chap has a monthly massage because he sits in front of a computer all day and NEEDS his shoulders massaging. He is definitely not a pervert.

If you were gay would it be wrong to do treatments on someone of the same sex? Just because a client is male or female does not mean you are going to run off with them xx

I just wanted to add - anyone doing Male Intimate (or indeed just Male!) waxing should try and get some of their local salons to refer male customers to them - for a percentage maybe or just a friendly agreement.

Depends on your competition - some will be friendly and helpful, some will be unhelpful. You might have to come to some non-competition agreement if they think you will steal female clients...or have a branding that is male-only

Even if you do ladies, no reason you can't have a separate branding identity as male-only - see Jack Dunn on here for example, who I believe only waxes guys.

I am female and a huge huge huge majority of my clientele is men. I market towards men.

Love my work!

I have competition but I work in a dense area of vain men.

Don't let the men get to you, they can jump off a cliff with their insecurities.

I just wanted to add - anyone doing Male Intimate (or indeed just Male!) waxing should try and get some of their local salons to refer male customers to them - for a percentage maybe or just a friendly agreement.

Depends on your competition - some will be friendly and helpful, some will be unhelpful. You might have to come to some non-competition agreement if they think you will steal female clients...or have a branding that is male-only

Even if you do ladies, no reason you can't have a separate branding identity as male-only - see Jack Dunn on here for example, who I believe only waxes guys.

Easier just to go round the barbers & advertise there I'd imagine. & obviously tell your female clients to pass on to other halfs, friend etc.

Got to be honest not sure I'd like my man waxed, groomed yes, but all off? It'd look strange with his fuzzy legs lol!

Wish more would do their backs tho, nothing makes me wanna vom more than seeing gorillas at the pool! (I live in Dubai). But male grooming here is massive business generally, loads of man spas.

Latest posts

Back