Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ladies 4 days to go to out big results day!!!!!

excitement

big push for the last few days

whats everyone going to do for the next few days????

ive been doing my davina dvd every evening, eating really healthy, drinking loads of water.... totally on track

I'm deferring till middle of feb. I'm due on on 1st lol :( always gain 5 lb water x

I'm deferring till middle of feb. I'm due on on 1st lol :( always gain 5 lb water x

aw now come on dont be making excuses!:lol::lol::lol:

I don't have my own scales so just weigh myself when I go to my mums.

I've now lost 10lbs this month. Another 50lbs to go til my target of 11stone.

If only I could keep that up every month!!

I'm soo chuffed with myself..I've never lost any weight before xx

amazing! what a great achievement

what all changes have you made?

Fantastic!!!! Well done you xx

Please sponsor me to raise money for canine partners in remembrance of Jessica's Christie Sturges a 19 years old girl that tragically died in a car accident last October it was head on collision and she died instantly with the other driver passing away on the way to hospital. I'm doing a hard core army style obstacle course called the major series in march
Thank you for your support

I'm also doing this as motivation for the 3 stone I would like to loose x x

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ing.com/team/Jessicas.Charity&h=sAQH7Y4rw&s=1

2 days to go!!!!!

was thinking for results

go back and find your original post stating what you intended to achieve

quote it and let us know what you achieved from it

dont just focus on pounds let us know about inches, clothes, food changes etc

you never know there might be something to help us

amazing! what a great achievement

what all changes have you made?

Thinking about fitting in a wedding dress and having to look at the pics for the rest of my life! It's working wonders so far haha.

Just been eating better and stopped drinking and smoking.

Finally got my fiancé to do it with me so not having unhealthy food in the house is helping.

My aim is to loose 4 stone 4 and my fiancé aims to loose 4 stone 8.xx

Thinking about fitting in a wedding dress and having to look at the pics for the rest of my life! It's working wonders so far haha.

Just been eating better and stopped drinking and smoking.

Finally got my fiancé to do it with me so not having unhealthy food in the house is helping.

My aim is to loose 4 stone 4 and my fiancé aims to loose 4 stone 8.xx

god thats fabulous

so sounds like you in it for the long term

id suggest you try paul mckenna gastric band hypnosis as like an insurance plan - its great - i use it so that i have extra reserves for my weak days

Ooh I might try that :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Well I am just back from Kettlebells again ;) clothes are feeling loser but I have gained a lb as expected due to being time of the month x

Well I am just back from Kettlebells again ;) clothes are feeling loser but I have gained a lb as expected due to being time of the month x

thats just water chick all the training you#re doing you'll look much leaner

ill post my update tonight

god im a difference woman from when i was here a month ago:lol:

Well went out for dinner last night so I'm not weighing myself this morning lol but yesterday I did a massivo gym workout, and ate nothing but a ferrero rocher all day and then had a salmon salad and lemon sorbet last night (and a diet coke) so really hoping that might not be too destructive

but yesteday morning I was 10st 3lb, so 3lb to go if I'm to hit target by the end of the month (yes I know it's tomorrow :eek:)

Is the last weigh-in day tomorrow (31st) or 1st feb? x

(btw great thread loveleelady, I'm finding it helpful and supportive to come on and add my bits and read up on how others are doing, some are really inspiring!) :hug:

i knew woyld be a gain, eaten everything within a 10mile radius. half a pound on this wk so in 3wks lost 6.5lb xxx

great thread ladies xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Goal for the 30th January - Lose what I've put on over Christmas and maybe an extra 7lb?

Good luck! :)

So I lost my Christmas gain and 5.5lbs :)

Was 10.8 now 10.2 so 6lb. Not as much as I was hoping but slow and steady wins the race ;)
Goal for Feb 28th is 7lb :)

I've not weighed yet but if I haven't lost I know I've toned cause my work trousers which were tight are now loose on me again which I'm landed about and I actually feel slimmer. I no longer bend over and have rolls of fat to move just one roll now lol
Will prob weigh on Friday don't know that I have time before then :(

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I've lost 5.75lbs since 7th Jan, def feel slimmer and more comfortable. I'm going to sneak another weigh in on Sunday as I started our little challenge a bit late but I'm not expecting too much as will be totm by then.

Once I've got rid of the last pesky 3.5lbs my focus is going to be all on fitness :) X

ah dear god us yo yo dieters/over eaters why do we do it to ourselves?

i must have under a stone on and im gutted

my clothes are busting off me the weight is really showing

and i cant bear to look in mirrors as i end up checkin to see how visible it us

feks sake

feel awful thought i was past all this have new years eve to get through then im starting diet

wanna try and lose it as quick as possible as cant bear the feeling

any one else in the fat house horrors?

ok so thats where i was a month ago feelin horrendous like a big beast

so since ive lost 10 pounds yeaa

i started first 3 days on slimfast to kill my appetite then moved on to healthy 3 meals a day eating really cleaned

i listened to paul mckennas gastric band hypnosis and it helped me enormously

i now eat only at the table, chew really slowly and put my cutlery down between bites

i never have tv/laptop magazines etc ie any distractions when im eating

just focus on the food

i long for healthy filling food

i started exercise with walking then moved on to davina

i now exercise every day varying between kickboxing and body pump and on a sunday interval running/walking

ive pulled in all over and my size 12s fit me

i feel amazing really pumped up and focused and on track

i feel good about myself

i found that drinking a coffee before exercise gives me the whoosh of energy i need for exercising after puttin in a long day at the salon

i feel like ive made healthy eating and exercise a normal part of my routine

ive focused and have booked myself a photo shoot for end april/beginning of may as a celebration of reaching my target

i intend to lose anothe 1 stone 9 pounds over the next few months leading up to the shoot

overall ive lost 5 stone 4 1/2 pounds

thankyou girls for your lovely words of encouragement back on the 2nd jan when i felt so bad

it reassured me and motivated me

ill be poppin in over next few months posting progress

but intend in next few days to stop weighin myself every day as i realise its not healthy and possibly demotivating/ making me obsessed

ill reassure myself with the fact that the science tells me if i eat healthy and exercise i will get smaller ill use the mirror and my clothes as a guide and try weighing just twice a week

so thats me how is everyone else doing?

So girls just read your posts god we all fabulous!!!

I calculated from the results given by 6 of us we lost 43.5 pounds!!!!

thats over 3 stone of fat in one month!!!!

can you imagine how many inches and dress sizes that is??? classsss

and whats more we've started 2013 ahead of the rest of the bunch and have a good months work and achievement in the bag

Latest posts

Back