Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
ah dear god us yo yo dieters/over eaters why do we do it to ourselves?

i must have under a stone on and im gutted

my clothes are busting off me the weight is really showing

and i cant bear to look in mirrors as i end up checkin to see how visible it us

feks sake

feel awful thought i was past all this have new years eve to get through then im starting diet

wanna try and lose it as quick as possible as cant bear the feeling

any one else in the fat house horrors?

Don't worry, you are not alone! I've put on so much weight and I'm starting to feel really self conscious. I keep thinking 'diet starts tomorrow' but then I open the cupboards and see all the Christmas nibbles (chocolates, biscuits etc!) so now I'm thinking that starting in the new year is more realistic! Xxx

Don't worry, you are not alone! I've put on so much weight and I'm starting to feel really self conscious. I keep thinking 'diet starts tomorrow' but then I open the cupboards and see all the Christmas nibbles (chocolates, biscuits etc!) so now I'm thinking that starting in the new year is more realistic! Xxx

my work uniform is strangling me

and i had to change my going out outfit last nite cause was too tight :cry::cry:

rang me best friend as was gutted and put me off wanting to go out

she had good chat and put me in good mood again and made best of a fat situation lol

its horrible the way it makes us feel?

and im feelin pressure cause i lost so much weight before and its constant talk with customers so cant get away from it ahhhhh

I think it's that time of year , why not try to diet and exercise in the new year ? Get New Year's Eve out the way then start Xx

you are not alone, after being really good in the run up to christmas I feel like a big round fat thing.
There is so much left though and I hate waste. Come the new year that diet is starting with a vengeance!!!!!!

Vicki x

I think it's that time of year , why not try to diet and exercise in the new year ? Get New Year's Eve out the way then start Xx

oh god yes i will defo im gonna lose it as quick as possible reckon i cud do it in 2-3 weeks so will be good when start

not going to weigh myself for bit as cudnt cope with that

Just weighed myself and have put on 11lb! One more fat day as I have a steaming hangover then I'm alternate day dieting and running again. Have a hen party on 2nd of feb in Birmingham and I have to dress as a sexy air hostess..have to say have gone from a b to a d cup so has its advantages

I fully feel all your pain.

I feel like the snuffle-uff-agus - can sniff out food at 50 paces, and I seem to not even be eating at the moment, I'm like a machine - just shove it down my cakehole :-(

I'd been doing very nicely with weightwatchers and lost 18.5lbs just before Xmas, I'd be surprised if I wasn't close to putting back on nearly a stone when class starts again.

If it's any consolation to the OP, you look absolutely stunning in your profile pictures, I'm sure it seems worse than it is :D

I swear that I was abducted by aliens during the night and they exchanged my body. I feel hefty. I have not bought any chocolate and only one box of cookies which my family ate. My mother in law gave us three boxes of chocolate which I made my husband take into work. I've really been trying to watch what I eat and not scarf everything down. I have not by any means been a saint, but I have been much better than last year and I still feel like I have gained a stone. I haven't been to the gym for 3 weeks due to getting ready for Christmas. New Years resolution is to train with a personal trainer once a month to keep me on track at the gym and hopefully start losing some of this weight. I would love to do more but my bank balance has done the opposite of my weight.

2013 is going to be my skinny year... I can feel it! I haven't weighed but my usual Christmas gain is a stone :lol: I think I may wait until mid January to weigh or I'll go into my woe is me mood and start munching again! 1st January I'm getting back on the cross trainer and lots of fruit and veg :D I dream of having a Christmas where it doesn't revolve around food x

I have eaten nothing really but chocolate and cake for the past two weeks , well it's Christmas that's my excuse I am a size 8 and have more rolls then I did two weeks ago trust me , I think everyone has gained a few Xx

oh girls sounds like we're all in the same boat!!!

the extra re inforced one lols

your posts are helpin me laff and see its not just me

and gotta get my act back together

id be gutted if i had to go up a dress size

I think we all need to get our act together lol , we should do another post in a couple of months and see if we've been good lol Xx

I think we all need to get our act together lol , we should do another post in a couple of months and see if we've been good lol Xx

ok ill meet u girls all back here on 30th January for results

post what u want to achieve

i want to have lost 1 stone

be continuing my bb training 2-3 times a week

4-5 30mins cardio each week

and for my size 12s clothese too feel loose and hangy

ok ill meet u girls all back here on 30th January for results

post what u want to achieve

i want to have lost 1 stone

be continuing my bb training 2-3 times a week

4-5 30mins cardio each week

and for my size 12s clothese too feel loose and hangy

Lose 15 and get back un my size 8 Topshop jeans :)

Great thread - I want to have lost 4lbs and have walked for an hour a day. Good luck everyone x

Lol I'm starting 2013 in the 13s pahh
13.13 is my New Years gift to me ;) it tasted good.... At the time haha!!

2013 is going to be my year where everything is going to go my way or the highway ;)

Goodbye lumpy lard arse, hello walking (ill have no car for a year or so as saving for something decent that runs), hello healthy eating (never fancy fast foods when I'm walking), hello early nights (walking and fresh air makes me tired), hello the new me, hello man (well I can wish lol)
;)

See you all jan 30th Good luck all Xx

ah dear god us yo yo dieters/over eaters why do we do it to ourselves?

i must have under a stone on and im gutted

my clothes are busting off me the weight is really showing

and i cant bear to look in mirrors as i end up checkin to see how visible it us

feks sake

feel awful thought i was past all this have new years eve to get through then im starting diet

wanna try and lose it as quick as possible as cant bear the feeling

any one else in the fat house horrors?

Yep count me in on that one. I'm on the slimfast next week. Don't know how long I'll last though cause I hate dieting it's boring :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back