Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I weighed myself last week before I got ill and I'm 130lb. I would like to be 119lbs, so need to lose around 11lbs. I havn't been eating much, but I know that my appetite will soon return and I want to be prepared.

So, I have had these haddock portions in my freezer for about a month now and really don't know what to do with them as I don't like fish, unless it's with chips!

Any ideas?

Steam it, some veg and new tatties

urghhh i'm going on holiday this time next week and i'm still a porker.... booohooooooooooooooooooo :Scared:

here is my question.... do i start again tomorrow and work my bottom off until friday, or do i just think... oh well, might aswell start stuffing now!

urghhh i'm going on holiday this time next week and i'm still a porker.... booohooooooooooooooooooo :Scared:

here is my question.... do i start again tomorrow and work my bottom off until friday, or do i just think... oh well, might aswell start stuffing now!
I'd do neither. Just eat normally, don't 'start stuffing' then you can get into it when you're back. Try not to stress about it and have a fab holiday! :)

I'd do neither. Just eat normally, don't 'start stuffing' then you can get into it when you're back. Try not to stress about it and have a fab holiday! :)

haha i'm actually being quite good, i've got this good attitude this week of healthy eating but if i have a roast potato or a bit of cheese it doesn't really matter :D

Well I'm a great big fatty! Two weeks of stuffing my face to feed my man flue and I've gained 6 lb. seriously depressed :(

Well I'm a great big fatty! Two weeks of stuffing my face to feed my man flue and I've gained 6 lb. seriously depressed :(

if you start again as soon as you feel up to it that will come straight off! when i'm ill the only cure is stuffing my face, medicine just doesn't cut it :lol:

To to the toilet you will lose 3 of them haha!

Sorry couldn't resist, if you've been I'll you could be retaining water I would listen to the scales too much Hun, you were doing so well before, get back into, back on the healthy eating and go with how you feel in the mirror and with your clothes, since opening my salon I've lost half a stone, you will all hate me as I am for most of the time able to eat whatever I like and get away with it, but I naturally eat healthy so that when my metabolism starts to slow down, I don't have to change my way of eating as I will already be eating healthy anyway... Saying that I am 10 stone, most who look at me think no way am I this and before was 10 n half, a few years ago was 11.4 at my heaviest, and I didn't like the fact my legs touched, top half has always looked boney though and I still wear the same clothes, I just don't need to take a run and jump to get in my jeans haha!

My point is to all... Don't do fad diets and say I need to lose this much weight, because I did I was aiming for 9st 7 because before I had my jaw done that's what I was at! On trying to get there I was 10st 1 and looked skinnier than I do now, but I was going gym 5 days a week and doing 2 jobs, so was very very active and also going out most Thursday, Fridays and Saturday nights! But looking back on pics I looked too skinny for me and only stopped being so obsessed when I could have developed an eating disorder, I'm all for people feeling better in themselves and being happy with yourself but don't go off the scales alone,

Sorry c Harvey that wasn't all aimed at you haha :) went off on a tangent there hehe

9 stone12! That's me done. I think! I'm happy. That's a lot of weight. Steady and sensibly. Off to celebrate with a mars bar x

9 stone12! That's me done. I think! I'm happy. That's a lot of weight. Steady and sensibly. Off to celebrate with a mars bar x

congratulations :hug:

I am on it like a car bonnet next week!!! Lol!

I need to shift this ass!!!
I'm going to do the 5/2 diet and have a shrinking violet body wrap once a week!!! I WILL shift some ass, thunder thighs and blubber belly!!!! Lol

May even start my 30 day shred DVD again too xxx

Guys I have a friend who is a rep for forever living, they have an amazing weight loss system, they have 2 detox's, one called clean 9 and I have never seen so many people get excited over 1 thing in my life! She added me to the page they are all on to check it out, they all offer support and advise, from all over the world, people are losing like a stone in a week, its not a prolonged diet so to speak its a detox and boost, then you do the rest, but people are getting serious results, and as its all alo-Vera and bee pollen extracts its all natural and nothing bad for you, boosts metabolism and gets you into the healthy eating habit with results for you to continue, and you can do this every so often for other boosts, I mentioned it to my ladies and a few have done it and kept the weight off....

And as you all know I hate fad diets, they don't work, hard to keep the weight off as when you go back to eating normal nothing's changed, this works on how your body works with food, and your mind set towards food and helps adjust naturally! If you want any info and how long, what you have to do, how much etc, DM me your email and I'll send it over to you xx

I did 3 day of clean 9 was so ill im defiantly intolerant to the aloe gel :'(
Anyway I started fat loss for idiots 3 days ago and it all good so far, I did it about 5 years ago and lost 2 stone :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I started Slimming world a few months ago and I've lost 1st 5lb so far.
I'm only half way but determined to get into the 10st's in the next few weeks :) must start to do more exercise but its juggling work young 3 kids (4 including the husband!) and the home worn out by the time I get to the end of each day lol

Well I took a couple of pics in the full length mirror tonight so hopefully I can do a before and after want to lose 1 1/2 to 2 stone :-D

I started slimming world last week and tomorrow it's my first weigh in being on SW. I hope I've lost something, want to loose 4 stone.
Been very good and not strayed at all.

Vicki x

Well week one and 2 1/2 pounds down long may it continue but I know it won't keep going at that pace :-D

Latest posts

Back