Feeling like a rubbish therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
I have been doing lashes for 2/3 years and apart from the odd hiccup that we all have within the first few sets I now do them fine....il attach a photo!
I a self employed in a salon and it has really picked up and I am doing well and I have regular clients which I'm happy with.

I did a set for someone, on Saturday,before shears having her baby this week. That evening she text sayin she brushed through and they practically fell out! She does lashes so she said she just removed them. She was absolutely fine.

Then another of my girls text saying they have all come out! So I went and sorted them for her (free of charge!) this was before and I didn't put two and two together (duhhhhh).

THEN

I had a girl in from somewhere else in for infills and she wasn't happy with where she went originally so she was happy and went off.
I had a text a few days after saying some had started falling out a few days after and now they are all out.

So obviously I am so disheartens and I think it was the glue as it had maybe been in direct sunlight.

But I have done my boyfriends mum in between twice and they are fine!! Absolutely fine!

So anyway I brought a new glue, sorted out my wrongs but now I am really paranoid that when I do someone now it's going to go wrong and I can't appreciate it and relax afterwards :( it's lashbase sensitive glue btw. Also jam thinking of getting a quicker setting one so I do not get any stuck together and I can make the thicker.

was it the glue or me?! And what are other people experiences with this glue ??
xx

image.jpg
:Look_left::Look_left

Hi
I use that glue and have found it fine. It's a bit slow setting for my liking as it does tend to clump.
I have had only one client who lost all of hers the next day ( a regular so I trusted her) so it may have been that I did t shake the glue enough - could this have been it!
Other than that iv had no problems -'maybe u were just unlucky with these clients!
I get where you are coming from because you are passionate about what you do but don't fret too much,
Hth x

I think it could have been in the sun too, roughly how long does yours take to set as I can put one on then another two and the first one will still be able to come away easily :/ do you know much about faster setting glues?
Thanks for your reply! xx

My glue can take up to 30 seconds to one minute to dry, it depends on temp of the room. But as my lashing has hit quicker my glue can't keep up.
However for strength and gentleness to eyes it's a great glue, just slow to dry x

Latest posts

Back