feelings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughty nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Not sure if anyone posted a thread like this before but How did you feel when you just started out doing nails??
My mind is exploding with feelings and where i start or how to start. I really can't wait to begin but feel scared too. :confused: :Scared: I have leaflets advertising myself so I have started.
when do you get intouch with inland Rev?
What if things go wrong?
What if my nails are C**P?
What if I don't get clients??
It is endless really. please help calm me down. x

hi! don't worry i don't think you are alone as i feel the same and i don't know when that feeling will go! and when you do start and you get the odd client that things don't go right you start doubting yourself as a nail tec so I'm sorry i haven't helped but i just wonted to let you know you arnt alone:hug:

I totally feel the same xx:rolleyes:

Thanks guys. i thought i was the only one. I am a confident person but for the last 8 years i have been working in childcare and gaining all the knowledge and experience i could so this is a complete change.
At least were all in it together to support one another.

Keep smiling x:)

thats it we all stick together and if things don't go right or if we are having problems then log on as there is ALWAYS someone who as been there done that or has the best advice to help xx

naughty nails said:
Hi everyone
Not sure if anyone posted a thread like this before but How did you feel when you just started out doing nails??
My mind is exploding with feelings and where i start or how to start. I really can't wait to begin but feel scared too. :confused: :Scared: I have leaflets advertising myself so I have started.
when do you get intouch with inland Rev?
What if things go wrong?
What if my nails are C**P?
What if I don't get clients??
It is endless really. please help calm me down. x

You are better advising the Inland Revenue straight away and also covering yourself re National Insurance, as there are various options open to you for that side of things. I think we all worry about the same things you are when we first start out but that is the risk we take when starting out in business, some work some dont. I personally think it all depends on how much you put an effort in as to how much you reap the rewards. We all need to spend the days we dont have clients, practicing as much as possible to perfect our work and timings. I am sure that once you get going everything will not seem as daunting as it does at the moment. I wish you the best of luck in what you do.:) :)

Latest posts

Back