Female Intimate Wax training with The Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boopsie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there are any therapists who are looking to train in this with the best in the biz? (it's the only way for me) I need to find another 7 therapists and the training will be in Kidderminster, so anyone in the west midlands and surrounding areas if you want it to happen please contact me. :Love:

I'm already qualified but i can ask about. Whereabouts in Kidderminster is it?

can anyone help me plzzzz did my 1st payin client yest and shes gone patchy on her legs n main body!!!!

noons gone patchy before how c:cry:an i fix this???

omg sorry i put that in wrong place

I really want to do this training but I think Kidderminster might be too far away from me :( will look on google maps!

I really want to do this training but I think Kidderminster might be too far away from me :( will look on google maps!

Near BIrmingham I think

Hi everyone,

We are almost full so this is the last calling for anyone who wants to do the training for Female Intimate Waxing with Kim Lawless in the midlands.
The date is Sunday 15th May.
pm me if you would like to join us...NO MODEL REQUIRED. :)

HI
I am new to this forum but would be interested in doing the waxing on May 15th if any spaces left. I live in Derby how much would it cost please
regards Debbie:green:

Hey, I'd be interested! How much is it and when you say, no model required, are we practising on each other? Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back