FHI straighteners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxi

Reaction score
Hi, are these any good? I have been told they are fab, but just want some extra reassurance. My client wants to get her 12 year old daughter some for christmas. I've only ever used GHDs but understandably she doesn't want to spend that much. My local wholesalers are selling FHI for £45 so I said I'd get some reviews before I get her some. Thanks in advance! :)

All the stylists where I get my hair done use these. Always gets a good result.

Great, thanks for that. :)

They are ok-ish. I have a set in the salon for my permanent blowdry system. I am not a huge fan and they are definitely not in the same league as GHD.

They would be fine for an 11 year old as they are thermostatically controlled. ,I would just ask though would her daughter be? 11 is a funny age. All my daughters friends have GHDs and they are only 11/12 years (spoilt buggers!!). They all like to be the same :)

Thanks, she desperately wants GHDs but her mum is adamant she's not spending that amount! I think she'll just be grateful to get any half decent ones though! She'd better be anyway, else I'm going to get it in the neck lol :lol:

Thanks, she desperately wants GHDs but her mum is adamant she's not spending that amount! I think she'll just be grateful to get any half decent ones though! She'd better be anyway, else I'm going to get it in the neck lol :lol:

Hi FHI straighteners are made by Hair tools and they are a good make but as others have said they aren't as good as the GHDs
the FIH of initials stood for the initials of a swear word :smack: describing how hot they were but.... for some reason they are just FIH now and don't really refer to anything anymore :)

I have some FHI's but as already said above, i only have them for my hair straightening system.
I've had so many straighteners in the past and i personally don't like ghd's.
They don't glide through the hair as well as some others i have used and they snag and cause dry ends and 'bitty' hair on me.
My favourite straighteners are T3's but again these are expensive.
Nicky Clarke does some and it's all my daughter will use.
I have used them in my salon before now and everyone was very impressed with them. They have a temperature control and are ionic and they are fab. I prefer these to GHD's and they're only about £30.
I have recently had the Kerastraight hair system put on my hair and i very very rarely use straighteners now :)

i use SHE i find these better then ghd.. and cost about 50.00.. imo

I have FHI's (heat platform, nano Ti +Nano TiO2 + Nano Ag technology, no idea what this means ha!) mine were about £85 january past, and I was a die hard ghd girl but I prefer these t the new ghds tbh. hth xx

Latest posts

Back