Fibreglass Info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of threads on hear using the Fibre# what is this and who manufactures it? Is it good? I do fibreglass and would like t try out some other products out there - i use Millenium at the moment. Thanks for you help.:)

I think you are referring to the Fabric# system from Designer Nails which, sadly is no longer available. It was a great system .. the best ... Designer Nails now supply INM Fibreglass which is a perfectly good and adequate system if you fancy a try.

Why does this happen..you find a great system and then they go bye bye..grrr

I have tried the INM fibre glass system after been shown how to use it by one of the creative ambassadors (thanks Dianne), it is so easy to use and so quick too, i was really impressed
The bonus is it doesnt cost an arm and a leg so it is cheap enough to try out hth

I forked out for the Conversion course! :eek:
Ho hum, I hope the the INM is similar of I can get training with it!
I read about it being discontinued just before the course aswell and Im a bit gutted to say the least! Having spent the money on something that has come to an end! Atleast I have a fair few sets worth!
I loved Fabric# aswell!!:irked:

I didn't know (until this thread) that Fabric# had been discontinued! Just as i was getting the hang of it too!
Does anyone know if INM Fibreglass can be used in the same way? Do you need to get re-trained to use it?

Latest posts

Back