Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndzBelle80

Reaction score
My question is, if i have 2 brands of file to choose from and the grit is the same on both the CND kanga file 240/24 and another is there a difference in the quality as the price is very different?

thanks

I am not sure what brand the other file is but the CND one will last you so much longer and will more than likely be easier to work with.

I personally have never used CND products but I know from reading so many posts on here how good their products are.

I use NSI and on the same note, their files are so much better quality and easier to work with than the generic files sold at my local warehouse x

Grits can vary because some are measured by particles per square half inch and some are measured by particles per square Centimeter.

All CND files and buffers and blocks are top quality. The CND Kanga is a file for natural nail shaping.

thank you both for your answers, i have been really impressed with the cnd products so will go with them.
Geeg - i think I have also read i think that the heat generated from the kanga helps to seal the edge of the nail so less likely to cause splitting, is this correct or have i misread?

Thank you

thank you both for your answers, i have been really impressed with the cnd products so will go with them.
Geeg - i think I have also read i think that the heat generated from the kanga helps to seal the edge of the nail so less likely to cause splitting, is this correct or have i misread?

Thank you

I would say that it is a combination of the smothness of the grit and some friction will do that rather than tear it apart as a file with a higher grit would do.

I would say that it is a combination of the smothness of the grit and some friction will do that rather than tear it apart as a file with a higher grit would do.

ok thank you :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back