Final nail in the coffin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
OK so with everything else that I have going on at the moment this has just topped it. Got into work last night (non hair and beauty job) to be told that my type of contract would not be renewed as they are making cuts and I was first on their hot list to go.

Everyone was shocked including senior management that they decided it was me to go first, even the big boss said that there should have been a lot of others before me.

So 14 days to find a new job it is. Stressed is an understatement.

Oh blimey what a blow, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. :(. I don't know how they make these decisions, and everyone always blames somebody else.
Good luck, I hope you find something quickly xx

So sorry to hear that. It must have come as a shock.

Sending a hug x

Contact local recruitment agencies and local companies that you like the look of.

Also consider temp work as will keep you busy until a permanent job comes up.

I feel your pain, this happened to me last April and it took me 11 months to find a decent job.

Had a good sleep so feeling happier and calmer about the situation now and was of the mark this morning on way home . Already on to the agencies for temp work and have been told I should be very easily placed.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise as I was planning on getting my career back on track with new job and a masters degree. Have just seen my perfect job and I have all the skills for it so just need to reflect that in my cv. Closing date is tomorrow so guess what I'm doing at work tonight.

Thanks for your replies means a lot xxx

Latest posts

Back