Finally found my new name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing mobile tanning. What does everyone think to "Spray Tan a Go Go"?

I'm doing mobile tanning. What does everyone think to "Spray Tan a Go Go"?

That's good :) if you are going to market through a website or Facebook page you will need to secure the names - I did a check and the .co.uk is available on 123reg (but the .com is gone so someone else may have already got a site with that name). And the Facebook URL is available . I would get the website name and Facebook URL secured as soon as poss :)

Good luck - I'm going through same as you!

That's good :) if you are going to market through a website or Facebook page you will need to secure the names - I did a check and the .co.uk is available on 123reg (but the .com is gone so someone else may have already got a site with that name). And the Facebook URL is available . I would get the website name and Facebook URL secured as soon as poss :)

Good luck - I'm going through same as you!

Sorry to jump in on this, but I was wondering what you meant by checking the FB URL is available. What does that mean? I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to tech stuff. I have a FB business page and just thought you set it up as you want.
By the way I like your business name, its different so people will remember it. Xx

Sorry to jump in on this, but I was wondering what you meant by checking the FB URL is available. What does that mean? I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to tech stuff. I have a FB business page and just thought you set it up as you want.
By the way I like your business name, its different so people will remember it. Xx

Check if it's available by going to www.facebook.com/ then add your face page name unbeknown to you someone else might have same name

Add the URL on your Facebook admin panel in the username field - see the photo I have attached - you can only change your name once :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361022736.233581.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361022736.233581.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back