Finding a nail tech-IMPOSSIBLE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_87

Reaction score
I cannot find a nail tech to rent out my nail table in my salon, it is so hard. I have only found one lady so far, she can only do evenings though and I could really do with a few daytime hours aswell. Does anybody know of good places to advertise other than gumtree etc....? Thank You.

Have u tried Facebook Hun? X

You could always approach the local colleges and ask them if they have an superstars about to qualify??

I was a little worried about Facebook as I would quite like to find someone I don't know or who isn't friends with someone I know. I like to keep business seperate as it makes things awkward if it doesn't work out. I had thought of the college as it is a 5 mins walk from my salon, but I was kind of hoping to find someone a bit more experienced who had trained in a few different systems. Maybe I am just asking for too much :(

Hi Stephanie,

I'm based in Alton, and although work full time at the moment in the travel industry - I'm looking at taking my nail business full time, all very new at the moment but would love to do nails full time.
Can you send me the details by any chance to [email protected]

I'm fully qualified from the Southern School of beauty - their diploma, but haven't done NVQ due to the cost.

Many thanks
Amy

Hi Stephanie,

I'm based in Alton, and although work full time at the moment in the travel industry - I'm looking at taking my nail business full time, all very new at the moment but would love to do nails full time.
Can you send me the details by any chance to [email protected]

I'm fully qualified from the Southern School of beauty - their diploma, but haven't done NVQ due to the cost.

Many thanks
Amy

Amy, I have sent you an e-mail :)

Latest posts

Back