Finding it hard to get clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen mobile tan

Reaction score
Hi I been spray tanning for about a month and I'm stuggling to get in clients at the moment I'm offering tans at an introductory price of a tenner to try to get business I'm using suntana which I do like and haven't had any complaints about but I don't no weather to try a more popular brand that people would know better ie fake bake sienna ect any advice pls

I would put your prices up. I find a lot of people are wary about £10 tans. I use suntana and charge £15. How are you advertising? Do you use FB, leaflets, business cards. Also what hours do you work? I find that people want a tan in the evenings or early morning at weekends. Do you use the fast tan? If so I would heavily promote that as not everyone likes to sit in or sleep in tan for hours.

If on FB do you have pics of after tans? Even if you spray a friend for pics it can massively help x

Don't worry! It takes time to build a business however do put your prices up.
You want to be seen as professional and £10 doesnt really say that. PLUS clients will always want it at that price if u continue to use it and you will never make any money and be wasting your time :)

Thanks yea I was gonna do them for 15 I was just doing an offer to get my name out there. I use fb as a way to advertise I haven't done any business cards/ posters I may have to try to get sum after shoots and put them on my fb page . I generally do all day Monday and evenings and Fridays bit like I said I haven't had much interest I only done 2 tans in the past 3 weeks

I use Laurens way and they promote you for free if people contact them in your area they recommend you my business has grown so much since i started doing this i find other brands don't have that support once they get your order they don't care.

Can you tan friends to get pics and reviews on FB? I've had all my nail/tan clients through FB and personal recommendation. I've only recently started tanning but our trainer advised to do tanning parties if mobile and get repeat bookings at the party offering a discount to the hostess or if a deposit is paid.
Good luck :) x

As above, get people to tag you on their #SprayTanSelfies, share some before and after pics and don't forget to tag those in the pics - word will spread in no time.
;)

Latest posts

Back