Fine lines, skin geeks help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi geeks so im starting to notice some lines on my forehead and crows feet (im 32 and not a sun worshipper.... factor 50 in sun and 25 on a normal day!)
I have been noticing my foundation can sometimes settle in the deeper lines and it looks awful! Is there anything that can give me a good matt coverage without this effect or should I admit defete and book botox?
Thanks! Xxxx

What skincare and make up are you using?

Vic x

Skin care I use lancome cleanser toner and moisturiser (day and night) and make ul wise I use a mix of lancome, Mac and bodyshop bit full face every day xxx

A couple of things. I'd look at changing your foundation to one that sits better on your skin. I use Jane Iredale which has a range of finishes for different coverage etc. Also has a broad spectrum spf, so you're covered in that way. Don't ever buy foundation on the day you try it. Go home and look in the mirrors in your house and see how it lasts the day. Many foundations are loaded with tat - talc, perfume and so on. Talc helps give excellent coverage but tends to sit in lines and look rubbish. It's also really bad for your skin.

For every day, use a really good quality spf over your moisturiser - never IN your moisturiser. Highest should be a really good quality factor 15. Over this, and you're putting so many chemicals on the skin it can actually do no good for you at all. I personally recommend rad spf from environ because that is what I retail. It is a factor 15 but works more realistically at a 30, so great protection.

Hope those thoughts have helped.

Vic x

Thankyou vic yes that has helped. I think I'll go foundation shopping next week and see if I can get something that sits better.
Thanks for your help :) xxx

Latest posts

Back