Fingers missing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hi guys. I've had a lady contact me to do a full set of extensions which is fab however she only has 8 fingers! How do I address this situation? I don't want her to think iv over charged her if I just charge my normal price but then I don't want to make an issue of it & her feel sad??? :-/ Help xx

Blimey.

I'd just charge her the same and not make an issue out of it.

Then if she does mention "oh my last salon didn't charge me the full price cos I only have 8 fingers" then you could knock a couple of quid off I suppose, it's up to you. x

Hold on is this a trick question???

We all have 8 fingers........
and 2 thumbs LOL :D

I wouldn't charge the full price. I had a client with a total of 3 fingers and 2 thumbs. I charge half price. It's half my time and half the products! Although you have to be careful how you approach as they could get offended. My client made it easy by saying as I've got 5 fingers do I get half price!! ☺

I think this is a subtle and helpful way of saying that this had been asked several times before. Most questions have been so its always worth a search.......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back