First ever sculpted acrylic nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerryrw

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just did my first ever pink and white sculpted acrylic nail, on myself. I am pleased with my first go but it does need lots of improvement

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383313075.228175.jpg

Would love any feedback good or bad! Xx

I'm no expert but I would be happy if I produced that at my first attempt - looks pretty good to me!! 😀 👍

I would love you to say What would you like to improve and where? Let's see if you can spot what needs doing!
If you'd like critique why not post this in the critiques section?

I'm no expert but I would be happy if I produced that at my first attempt - looks pretty good to me!! 😀 👍

Oh thank you! I'm doing a full set on my sister soon so thought i'd better have a little trial lol x

I would love you to say What would you like to improve and where? Let's see if you can spot what needs doing!
If you'd like critique why not post this in the critiques section?

I did not know there was a critiques section, as only use salon geek on my phone I can not see that anywhere. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section Geeg. I was just after some opinions. My smile line needs lots of improvement and I think the apex maybe needs to built more?

Moved to Critiques!

Unfortunately on the phone app the Critique section seems to be hiding... anyone know how to find it?

Latest posts

Back