First NNO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
Hi this is my first Crituque....

I did this NNO on a client and was looking for feedback this is the first NNO i have done so im looking at where you think i can improve. I did it using NSI Balance gel.

hiya ..

they look nice...lovely nails...well done

99% of my work is NNO...and i find the best way so as not to get that little ridge from the white is to apply a clear gel over zone 2 and 1 (so covering the white) then cure...wipe and buff to smooth and shape..then remove dust and finish with your topgloss gel.

Lovely nails hun! Well done!!

One thing i noticed though is on one of the hands the index finger smile line is curved but the middle finger smile line looks more straight
xx

Great job, very natural looking! :)

first thing i noticed was the apex on the thumb looks alittle flat,if you find this abit tricky then turn the nail upside down for a few seconds and this should help moved the gel to build the apex.
some of your nails look more round than others in shape and although your smiles are nice and neat i think they would enhance the overall look of the nails if they were abit more smiley as they seem abit straight.
overall i think you've done a good job.i love the nsi balance gels although i still havent quite got to grips with the white sculptor,lol.x

They look great hun xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back